Art I have created.

Discussion in 'Art' started by Shockey, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Shockey

Shockey Member

Here is some pictures I have drawn over the passed year and half or so.

This first one is called "Falling Exuberance". The rays comming from the left are actually sunrays and you can see the run on the top left, to the far right are clouds the dark bloches of course. There is a tree witch has squiggles on it's going into the clouds. There is a bush in between the tree and sun rays. The rest is what you make of it.

[​IMG]

This second one is called "The Upsidedown Bonzai".
    If you look closly in the middle right there is a mans face, he has lips and a nose shaped like a S, It goes down through his slender neck and down to where is he sitting down on the bottem of the page. His ass is bigger then him. But anyway it continues up towards his knee cap witch continues down to his calf, then his foot, witch appears to be on the bottem of the page. Hard to see, but once you see it, it never goes away :). Now when you Turn this piece upside down it actually is another picture, as the same picture of the same guy I just explained. He's useing the same lips as the guy right side up, and his hair is kind of like small dread locks held back or so. Or the other guys butt. And no the Shaman's leg I told you earlier as turned into a tree. :) Hope you enjoy.

[​IMG]

This one is lady luck a picture I drew from another one.

[​IMG]

This is the old man Just a funny thing I drew in a few days bored at school a while ago.

[​IMG]

This is one I am currently working on, and almost completed. This isn't the most updated picture. But there is faces, and mushrooms everywhere. THe face I like the most is in the upper right hand corner of the picture, It is two faces in one. See if you can find it. :)

[​IMG]

Another uncompleted.

[​IMG]

Another uncompleted.

[​IMG]

Hope you all enjoy these as much as I do. Good luck on finding the described.

All done with pen except Falling Exuberance, done with scratch away ink.

Make peace.

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Excellent work, I especially like the first two, and the last one... :D

3. arlia

arlia Members

ooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty!
    i love this kinda stlye,never been able to pic it up myslef tho,so i can really aDMIRE IT

4. Dreamer!

Dreamer! Member

What did you use for these? there very good! and i love ur style!!!! did u use just pencil? cuz it looks really dark on some parts!

5. the_sweet

the_sweet Member

oooh, it's kind of Pysche, I love it.

6. Shockey

Shockey Member

First I'd like to thank you guys for taking the time to reply :)

I used pen for all but the first one. That one was clear projector plasic paper stuff fully covered in black ink. Then I scratched the ink off and put a white piece of paper behind it :)

People alot latly tell me to print and sale them, but I don't know how good they would sale so. yeah. I have another I am almost finished, and a updated of the upsidedown bonsai. I will post those soon.

7. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

8. roly

roly Senior Member

nice one! love them...kinda thing i could look at for ages finding my own meaning s as well as theones that u have for ti! love it

9. Psychonout

Psychonout Member

I like them all. You got flow and fixity of purpose.

Peace.

10. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

likey likey

11. the Hatter

the Hatter Member

wow... i wish I could draw in that kind of style. I've never managed to get it down though.

12. FoxeyLady

FoxeyLady Member

nice flow and rhythm, i love the second and fourth one :)

13. skaca

skaca Member

i like the before last one !

14. Shockey

Shockey Member

dang, thanks guys. Didn't know so many people would reply :) I can get updated pictures tomarrow. I'm to lazy to go out to the car and get my backpack heh.