arrg

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ihmurria, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I have to do a huge amoutn of dishes later today, and take out the garbage. I should sweep, mop and vacuum too. Why do I let the housework get so bad? such a lazy bum

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I bet you anything i have to do a shitload more dishes than you and take out waaaaaaaay more trash than you do today. wel, five days a week

3. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

i did all mine earlier so the house is nice and clean. well it will only last for a few hrs but it looks and smells really nice, but do it quick with some good music and you'll be fine

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

with 9-10 people in this house there is lots of dishes, laundry & trash to take out every day. If anyone wants to trade chores let me know.

5. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

wow. i remember when i lived with 8 motherfuckers. there were always 13 or 14 people at the house at any given time. that was some bullshit.

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

jeez... I'm glad it's just me and my mom. But I have school and work, and my mom's been working 15 hours a day, and I'm such a procrastinator that none of that junk has been done yet

7. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I'm such a procrastinator that my ex used to say...I live in the land of later.
    Meaning that when things needed to get done, I would always say that I would do it later except later seemed to be a week later. I've gotten a little better...HaHaHa

8. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Why not combine two thing in one take your dishes out with the garbage :D ... i do mine [cleaning] half a hour [my space aint that huge] before my mum, dad or g/f turns up...

9. skibadee

skibadee Member

i just done the washing up thats my job done for a week. skillz

10. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

ya mean ya only have to "the washing up" once a week...can I trade chores with you?

11. skibadee

skibadee Member

well maybe once every 2 weeks if it works out right im the lazy one i make them do it more than me, but i got moaned at the past 3 days to do it for once. been living in this house for 7 weeks and i done the washing up once, theyve done it about 9 times. the washing up never gets done till all the dishes n shit are all dirty. doh!