Arrested Development

Discussion in 'TV Comedies and Sitcoms' started by GratefulFloyd, Jul 6, 2007.

1. GratefulFloyd

GratefulFloyd Nowhere to fly to

http://arresteddevelopment.msn.com/

The single most brilliant comedy of all time, and aside from South Park, the only show that I still watch. It is highly situational and character driven, so you have to start from the first episode and give it a chance for several more, but there is nothing funnier on the face of the earth.

Anyone else watch it?

2. Sunshine Designs

Sunshine Designs Member

I love this show, wish they would bring it back, its right up there with Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia

3. Witkacy

Witkacy Member

I fucking love Arrested Development. Someone I was dating turned me on to it last spring, so I have very fond memories associated with the show.

Season 2 was the best, in my opinion. Although it's pretty much solid gold all the time. I love George Michael. ^_^

4. nearly.normal.jimmy

nearly.normal.jimmy We've got it simple.

Steve Holt!!!!

5. soundsystem

soundsystem Banned

Love the show! A friend recommended it and I got all 3 series and watched them back to back over 2 or 3 days. I mentioned this to the person that recommended it, and she said she'd done the same!

My display name on msn at the moment is Bob Loblaw :D

6. 31Idiocracy

31Idiocracy Member

Love the show, probably my favorite show ever. (I watch so many shows...). Best written show. Great actors. Great... everything! Best show ever made. Nothing has beat it nothing will beat it. Arrested Development IS what TV should be.

7. Misery Business

Misery Business Member

I bought season one a few weeks ago at work, and I have to concur, it's great.

just need to get the other two seasons. :p

8. soundsystem

soundsystem Banned

Ah, seasons 2 and 3 are even better than the first imo... you're in for a treat ;)

9. jahmerimaka

jahmerimaka Member

I'm absolutely in LOVE with this series. One of the very few i actually watched. I have watched the whole thing on windows media center, i wish they continued to make it! I must say it is very funny, and i like the style it was made it.

10. Globalbpo

Globalbpo Banned

I love Arrested Development. It's one of the wittiest and funniest series of all time. It's as good as The Office and the actors are funny as hell.

11. Johnny_Tsunami

Johnny_Tsunami Member

This show beats the shit out of ANY show, there's so many on-going jokes and rewards viewers who pay attention. I'm not saying It's Always Sunny and The Office are bad, they're hilarious, they just don't hold a candle to Arrested Development.