Aroused By My Own Feet

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by deancolby68, Jan 15, 2017.

1. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

So I'm a guy and I've felt this way ever since I could remember, but I'm so turned on by my own feet! I love other guys feet too but I also find my feet very hot! I've read other posts of other dudes being turned on by their own feet and by others feet but I also love looking at my feet in the mirror and looking at them when I'm walking out in public with my sandals on. I love showing my feet in public, and other people staring at them makes me so horny. I went out today and walked into the supermarket barefoot and I had the biggest hardon I tried to hide it but it felt so good. I love the smell of my feet and I also love sucking the cum off my toes every now and then. Finding someone who could worship my feet would be hot. Anyone else feel the same way?

barefootb8r and phillybarefooter like this.
  2. j17435

j17435 Member

Yes. I have what I've been calling a "self foot fetish". I've posted about it on here before (search my posts).
    I love going barefoot, hiking or walking outdoors barefoot (especially in mud).
    I don't usually get hard doing this, but sometimes have gone off trail and masturbated after being turned on by barefoot hiking (usually after barefooting in mud).
    I've gone barefoot in stores before, but am typically too self-conscious to do that regularly.
    I almost always involve my feet in masturbation one way or another, sucking my toes, rubbing my cock on my soles, or even just looking at them while jacking. I would like to cum on my toes, but usually as I start to cum I lose interest in doing that.
    If I'm really randy, sometimes I can cum hands-free, by curling my toes rhythmically or rubbing one foot with the other, usually while watching in a mirror.
    I like seeing my feet dirty after hiking, but also like when they are super clean and nice looking. I shave them since I don't like hair on them.
    Not into the aroma aspect at all, yuck.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not my feet, but I find other parts of me really nice. :)

4. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

I like seeing my feet when I masterbate too and curling them while I masterbate and cum. I love sucking them while jerking myself off too. Love people staring at my feet it turns me on a lot. Dirty soles turn me on too. On me and on others. Any pics?

5. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I fon't have a fetish for my feet or anybody else's, but I sure benefited from a young gay black top guy who did! He was a young black hardbody top, and my feet wrre his idol. He'd already fucked me (at his parents' house -- during the weekdsys, he was there alone) several times on his bed, but this time he asked me if I would let him kiss my feet. I would let him do anything he wanted, so I said yes. Wow!

In less than a minute, he was breathing so hard I thought he was going to cum; I opened my mouth to speak, but he moved on me! His dick, always plenty hard, was hard as STEEL, and by the time he had it all the way in, he started to cum hard and loud. That was the first time for that, and the first time I'd ever felt anyone's cum leaping out up inside me! But that didn't slow him down -- he just kept on fucking, crying and fucking, until he shot a second load out in me! Damn!

We fucked often for several years, and you can bet I gave unlimited access to my feet! Many times he asked me to jack off and cum on HIS feet, and he would always cum hard when I did. But within a few minutes, he'd be rock-hard and balls-deep in my ass!

6. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

Hi
    Hot! Wish I had someone to fuck me hard and make love to my feet too!

7. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

He loved fucking me from behind, and, damn! could he fuck, but when it started getting close to time for him, he'd pull out, roll me over, lift my legs up to his shoulders, put it back in (really deep, now, like he knew I loved it!), and would worship my feet while he fucked me up -- his tongue all between my toes , then pressing the soles against his chheks and face ...
    How I cried when he moved up north ...

deancolby68 likes this.
  8. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I love worshiping a guys feet; bowing down in front of him, kissing his feet, licking and sucking his toes, running my tongue up and down the sole of his foot.

9. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

And after that ...?!

10. deancolby68

deancolby68 Members

Damn! I'm jealous lol wish I knew him or someone like that. Still on the search.

11. Footlover75

Footlover75 Members

Definitely! I’ve had a foot fetish as long as I can remember. When I was young I thought I was the only one in the world who liked feet so I kept it very secretive. I used to hold my foot on my penis and it always felt good but I didn’t understand masturbation and ejaculation until I was around 12 (of course). One night while watching TV with my folks, the movie ‘The war of the Roses’ was on VHS and there is a couple of scenes in that involving women pressing a foot into De Vito’s crotch. That night i went to bed, took off my sneakers and my feet were sweaty (I prefer them sweaty and sticky) and held one to my cock. Something changed, I was no longer alone in this love of feet, and holding my foot still on my cock was no longer satisfactory, I needed to move it around. The pleasure was intense, I learned how to stroke it with my foot and the pleasure kept increasing, before long something came out of my penis, all I knew was it felt very good but it scared me too. Lol.

I’m 42 now and married to a beautiful woman whom I love dearly and we share a great sexual relationship (with a LOT of foot involvement) but if I masturbate, it is with my foot.

barefootb8r and deancolby68 like this.