Aroma-Stroking

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lester Izmoore, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Is there anybody out there who uses aromas as an ingredient in their self-pleasure sessions? I am about to order a set of essential oils, which I plan to use for just that. I can recall a high school girlfriend who always applied patchouli to special spots on her body. The erotic memory is indelible. To this day, I still get the beginnings of a boner whenever I smell patchouli. Other scents that seem they might enhance the mood might be sandalwood and lavender. So I’m ordering an assortment set of 20 essential oils and plan to try a different one (or combination) each evening. And any feedback I can get from HF readers who have tried aromas as a mood enhancer for masturbation will be gratefully appreciated.

MMorgan47 likes this.
  2. MMorgan47

MMorgan47 Banned

I have no idea what the scent was, But I will never forget her

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Just following up on this post...

Last night I tried, for the first time, using the essential oils to enhance my self-pleasuring experience. The notice that came with the oils warned against applying undiluted essential oils directly to the skin. So I took about 1cc of olive oil and added a drop each of lavender and sandalwood essential oils. I stirred the result with one of those plastic skewers that you would normally stick through an olive if you were making a martini. I wiped the mixture over my neck, shoulders, chest, and behind my ears. I then proceeded with my normal evening hour of stroking. The aroma was in my nostrils the whole time. I can’t say that it multiplied my pleasure by any large factor. It was more like the enhancement that comes with factors like a comfortable place to recline, rich soft music, subdued lighting, a calm environment, and comfortable air temperature and humidity. Each of these factors adds to the pleasure. The aromas constantly wafting into my head with each breath throughout the experience did the same, and I would recommend it to anybody. This morning I haven’t showered yet, and the aroma is still very evident, reminding me of the unadulterated joy that suffused my soul during that hour of stroking and of the heavenly culmination it led to. I will be trying different combos of aromas in future sessions. Again, I’d recommend adding aromas to your M-routine no matter who you are.