Army suicide rate skyrockets, countered by possible mind control.

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Rudenoodle, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Last July more than one enlisted solider committed suicide each day, in response to this a experimental nasal spray in now being used on enlisted soldiers in hopes to change their behavior.

This sounds like it was ripped directly from a new world order conspiracy movie, alas it is real.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/military/story/2012-08-09/army-suicides/57096238/1

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2012/07/ap-anti-suicide-nasal-spray-research-072512/

It seems a story like this would have been given much more coverage and scrutiny during the Bush administration what do you think of it?

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Spray is being developed in the laboratory. No mention of human trials.
    If they are treating suicide as the result of mental disorder then it seems reasonable avenue to address the symptoms.

3. storch

storch banned

But the mental disorder could be due to the fact that there are mental consequences to being party to the invasion of countries, and the killing of those countries' innocent people, and all based on lies. Perhaps the better remedy would be to end illegal wars so that such mental consequences do not occur.

4. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

id kill myself too if that was the only way out of doing what i absolutely do not believe in.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The way the cannon fodder is treated upon return is inexcusable. In depth counciling should be available for all returnees and there should not be one homeless vet in this country. I am an in-betweener and missed seeing the horrors of combat,but what is to be expected of these guys when it's kill or be killed on a daily basis and having to constantly see people blown up,shot to shit and/or having to serve so many times in these useless wars. I still say the warmongers were very calculating in not instituting a draft. They saw what happens with that during Viet Nam.

7. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

I'm sure the idea of soldiers committing suicide before returning home is desirable when the things they have then doing is so wrong. Doesn't surprise me that they would test ways to make that happen.

8. Dangjames

Dangjames Guest

Sorry Bastards

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Today, I stumbled across this article which talks about manipulating DNA so that memory is knocked out.

Scary technology...

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/110249-mit-discovers-memory-gene-breeds-fearless-mammals

10. odonII

odonII O

11. thedope

12. odonII

odonII O

From what I can gather it is: Thyrotropin-releasing hormone
    Brand name: Relefact TRH
    TRH has been used clinically for the treatment of spinocerebellar degeneration and disturbance of consciousness in humans
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0024320502022683

13. thedope

Yeah. My point is the army receiving a grant to develop a nasal spray form of the drug doesn't say anything about the administration of anything. It doesn't mean that the drug is being administered or on what scale. The story makes no mention of how they have set up their clinical trials.

14. odonII

odonII O

Ok, right, I see what you mean...

15. thedope

So it is rudenoodle's habit to make up sensational and misleading headlines in order to stir things up.

16. odonII

odonII O

I don't know. Maybe. Maybe not.
    Some peoples interpretation of things is the worst by default - they don't realise they are doing it.

Hey, rudenoodle's, is this a sensational and misleading headline in order to stir things up?