armpit hair

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Little flower, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Boogabaah

Boogabaah I am not here

i'd like to enter a hairy armpit contest. i seriously think i have the hairiest ladies underarms!

2. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

I'm a guy and i totally cool with girls not shaving there. Though I can see what you girls are saying. There are many people in todays society who think women should shave their armpits, or that it looks better that way. Keep it all natural!

3. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Howdy,
    If I didn't know Lorrie, you'd get my vote.

4. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

lol! i think youd have a tough time beating me. my pits are hairier than most guys i know ;)

5. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

My fur lady!

6. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

No body hair, I dont like it.

7. lovepeacelife

lovepeacelife Member

I like to be natural and have body hair. I think it's the way my body protects it self. [​IMG]
    ~Peace in the middle east~

8. lovepeacelife

lovepeacelife Member

I also want to mention that I work at a health food store, Sprouts. And I found a awesome natural deodorant. It's six dollars, make with mineral salts, and last for a year. I haven't smelled since I began using it about a month ago. Plus the customers and my co workers that have been using it for years recommend it. I have hairy arm pits and when I use this deodorant I dont smell. WORLD LOVE 2 ALL[​IMG]

9. mijnnaamisliesbeth

mijnnaamisliesbeth Member

I have a lot of armpithair right now and i like it! :) Since a couple of weeks, i also let my leghair growing. It is very fuzzy and soft! :)
    I was wondering, how do people react if they see your armpit or leghair in the summertime?

10. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Guess it depends how much hair you have- if you have fine leg hair most people wouldn't notice it; if it's really thick + dark people may notice it, but it's what you want that is important. If you like it natural keep it that way. Most people probably wouldn't say anything; other women tend to be more critical of an unshaved woman than men, but attitudes vary from people finding body hair very sexy through indifference to those who are bizarrely repelled by what is after all natural.

Soft + fuzzy sounds good to me, but do what makes YOU comfortable, not other people's opinions!

11. revulvar

revulvar Member

Fuck NO I don't shave my armpits. They are fuzzy and wonderful.

I'm so tired of girls freaking out about their body hair. If you genuinely don't like the way body hair feels, then shave it (I guess.) But if you're shaving because you think people will think it's gross if you don't, STOP SHAVING.

Seriously. Embrace body hair. I love mine.