Arlene Foster - the PM's nemesis?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Deleted member 157313, Dec 6, 2017.

1. That awful DUP woman and her 9 Westminster cohorts really do seem to be pulling the strings when it comes to the EU leave negotiations.
    Why is Theresa May not making decisions that will be best for the country instead of running everything by someone who appears to (or thinks she has) have her by the short and curlies?
    Party politics and hanging on to power by the skin of your teeth should not be an issue when dealing with issues that affect us all whether we are "Brexiteers" or not! God how I hate that "word" Brexit!
    So, put the best interests of the people to the fore, tell Arlene to fuck off and make the deal! At least if it costs Mrs May her job she can resign with her head held high!

2. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

They will try to hang on to power at all costs, above and beyond the interests of the nation. It's in their nature. They hold the ruling ideology, even Labour are the same really. It's all an incorporated crapshoot.

3. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

True words Ged Shower of self serving Bastards the Kip of em !
    When people were asked to vote we were told we were voting to leave the EU and leave the single market ??
    Why the turn round ? and Labour would keep us in only Probably with an even worse Deal Bunch of wankers all of um

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The whole situation is crazy.
    If I opened a theater where you paid £30 for a ticket and then had to pay £1000 to be let out of the building at the end of the performance, I wonder how many customers we would have. LMAO.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

So, who didn't see this coming - When making a deal with the devil there is always a twist