Are you using condoms with your wife?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by iscreamchocolate, Aug 27, 2005.

1. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

Mr. Doratass! Grade 11 memory! :)

Well, let me talk to you about my background of school before I plunge right into the story. I was very mouthy all throughout school. Expecially in high school. I mouthed off to every teacher. I was probably pretty obnoxious. I hated a lot of the teachers and coudn't stand being told how to do things or what to do. I hated it..So here is a nice short little story.

My best friend Joann and I were both in science class togeather in grade 11 with the evil Mr.Doratti. He was a guy maybe in his 40's or 50's with glasses and he practicly wore the same clothes everyday. We never liked him. I remember, every science class I would always draw these helarious comics of him and I use to give them to Joann. It was great. Although one time. I remember once Mr.Dorattass said that my work was unacceptable and stuff and started yelling at me after class so I said to him, "I don't appreciate you yelling at me like that" and I left the classroom.. He started yelling more and more. I ran out into the hallways and found Joann and we made a run for it! We were laughing hysterically. I remeber another time at school, he pulled me out of class and then he asked if I took my medication(which i think is a very rude thing to ask and it was really none of his business) so, I said to him "are you using condoms while you have sex with your wife?"
    He stared at me.. With this beady eye, freakazoid stare and said "I want you to go to the principles office" I told him to fuck off.. He said "if you continue to act like this then you won't be able to stay in my class"and I just turned and left the school.

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Nice... except the part where you told him to fuck off... imo would have been a little more classy not to use profanities however i love how you turned the tables on him.

Reminds me of when i was in highschool, my phone started ring so (rudley i admit but it was an important call for reasons i wont get into) i answered it and after class my teacher (who was also vice principal) gave me a stern talking to pointing at me the whole time.

So after her rant I calmly explained my situation and then told her "it's rude to point" she had nothing to say after that :p

3. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

haha niice :):)

4. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I don't use condoms....HA. But thats funny the way you did that