are you under control? or out of control?

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Eavesdrop, May 11, 2007.

1. Eavesdrop

Eavesdrop Member

me=out of control

see... i can't ever do just a little bit. i've got to grab the whole mess and do it all at once. there's just no middle ground for me. y'know? then i gotta figure in the "omg!-that-was-so-good-i-want-more. NOW!" factor. and then, it's not as good, because what i really wanted was something even better, so i do even more of it. then my brain gets whacked and i start doing stupid stupid things to prevent the inevitable downtime and it just never seems to end.

poopy shoes!

:& and guess what? it's always there. just behind my brain. waiting for me slip.

2. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

lol, same with me kind of... If theres something there, ill do it, all of it.

3. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

ditto.
    there more there is, the more i'll do...

4. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

I won't do it all at once, but if I like it, I will continue to do it in a night if there's more available. Increasing the dosage to get better effects or tolerance. However, I've had all sorts of drugs lying around that I never touched for many days (sometimes over a week). Some drugs just need that perfect time to do them.

5. KingVolcano

KingVolcano Visitor

I had about 1/4 of shrooms sitting around for the longest time doing nothing because I'm not big on tripping in the winter, so I guess I'm all about waiting for the right time to do things

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'm in control until I take 20-30 xanax's, then I'm a totally different person.

7. Geneity

20-30? Good god. Even at 0.5mg, that's a lot of freakin' Xanax.

8. Wilson

Wilson Member

Haha yeah dude, I've never heard of anybody taking that much lol.

9. TopNotchStoner

I've taken WWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYY more than that in the past. 74 bars(148mg) in one day is my record though.

10. Radiation

Radiation Ruling the Nation

The problem with me is that I always feel the need to keep doing more than I did before or try something I've never tried before. The whole attraction of psykodelix in the first place is that you're exploring new, uncharted territory (at least for you). Where's the adventure in taking the same drug or same amount of a drug every time? The good part is that by trying to one-up myself I've had some great experiences that I wouldn't have otherwise had. The bad part is that feeling you get when you start coming up and realize you've probably just taken way too much psykodelix and you're in for an unpleasant trip. Also you can probably die or something. But then again, what's the fun in living without a little danger in your life?

:party:

11. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

I'n control.

Not addicted to any substance, accept caffine.
    The whole problem with drugs is that once you brake the first barrier and try one illegal drug, you wont be afraid to brake the same law for other drugs.

That posses a legal threat but no threat of addiction, if your smart enough to stay away form teh darker drugs.(Meth,coke ETC)

12. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

Last person I knew that took that much xanax Od'd and died at 17. I mean everyone always knew he would but it's still hard to speak to his family,it's hard to deal with their loss. He was always taking an insane amount of whatever he could get his hands on and no one could stop him...the kid was so determined.
    It makes more sense to take a reasonable amount, enjoy the ride and not risk your health so fucking much IMO.

13. Geneity

People like that need to get admitted to a rehab program or probably a place where they can't get anywhere near psychoactive substances. He obviously had some kind of mental weirdness going on there.

Drugs can be fun if done in moderation. it's the key. Taking as much as possible is a bad mind-set for doing any drug as it is. It's not quantity, but the quality of the experience

I've done cocaine a few times. I've never really found it to be that great. It's like a more potent form of caffiene. I've never done a lot though. The experience isn't worth the amount of money that shit costs around here. I'd rather get a few g's of pot any day =P. Amphetamine on the other hand......

14. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I only have that problem with xanax. If I have a lot of them I will start taking them, then I'll want one more, then forget I took another one, so I will take "one more" again, and it's just a chain reaction until all of it is gone or until I pass out. I tend to push all of my drug use to the limit, but xanax is the only thing that I can't really control.