Are you lactose intolerant? Bitch about it here!

Discussion in 'Food Allergies' started by learn2see, Sep 18, 2011.

1. learn2see

learn2see Member

I just ignore my lactose intolerance and eat cheese/drink milk like its going out of style. Everyone else can DEAL with my milk farts.

Thanks.

2. walsh

walsh Senior Member

Be more tolerant

[​IMG]

3. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

LOL! I wonder if it is getting old(er). But I have never been lactose intolerant, until the last couple of years. I CANNOT drink a glass of milk late and go to sleep for my stomach hurting and twisting! You have to get up until you fart! It is unreal. I hate this!!! :(

4. learn2see

learn2see Member

I was never lactose intolerant until I hit about 18 either. I'm a professional at passing gas now.

5. learn2see

learn2see Member

If it's actually hurting you, you could try lactose intolerant medicine. I don't know how you feel about taking medication though, I bet there are natural things you can do too to balance out your diet and stuff rather than having to completely cut dairy.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the older i get...the worse it gets

7. Veebie

Veebie Member

I had a yogurt today and I actually felt like throwing up.
    It sucks big time.

[​IMG]

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

9. CandiiRainbow

CandiiRainbow Member

I got lactose intolerant whilest pregnant when I was 17.. my doc just sayd it was normal for the body to change during pregnancy, hehe, it will probably always be like this but its ok, my friend got allergic to shellfish, kiwi and penicilin :S and another friend went redhead from blonde ;)

but I actually feel better not using dairy, just oat and rice milk :p

but since Im pregnant again I have cravings and found out I can eat mcdonalds icecream with out a problem ;) (tried many types first and that was NOT fun!)