Are you fussy?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Well I'm curious, Aug 1, 2022.

1. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Are people fussy if they agree to meet people online.
    What I'm asking is if you plan a meet based on wanting the same thing, meeting each other needs or fantasy are you looking for someone you find physically attractive or can you think looks aside we agreed to meet for sex?
    Assuming you get to the meet the person seems clean, legit, sober and safe do you really care what they look like if it's just for mutual benefit and a one time hookup?

Could you suck a guy off or get in bed with a person or couple of you really didn't find them that attractive? Can you turn off to the mutual attraction and just have sex with anyone?

Not suggesting it's a bad thing but I'm not sure how it would go if I planned a meet and then got there to think can I get excited to have sex with this person. I'm not attracted to the way men look so I don't really see guys as cute or hot, but I'm the right situation I wish like to explore sex with males and others if opportunity presents.

topper likes this.
  2. Rich Reed

Rich Reed Members

I’m not really concerned if they are attractive in the face but there are other requirements that need to be met. First and foremost, they better be clean and not smelly. Case in point, a guy came to my house for mutual oral. He went first. I was sitting in a chair to begin with and eventually decided to stand up over him. When I stood up the awfullest stench hit me. Stunk almost to the point that I couldn’t finish. Fortunately I did get off. He swallowed it all and asked if I wanted to do him. I don’t remember exactly what I said but nothing more happened and he has not been invited back.
    I do want the cock to be attractive. And not hairy. I like them relatively straight with a head a little bigger than the shaft. 5-7 inches is good for me. I wouldn’t mind bigger but that might get me a sore ass. Also not a big fan of uncut cocks.
    Another unattractive thing to me personally is too much dirty talk. I don’t mind the noise of good sex but dirty talk does nothing for me.
    So to answer your question, sort of yes and no.

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When I began to explore into same sex oral it was only possible because the internet made it possible. I was married, being deprived of my sexual needs and was never going to enter a night club that was overwhelmingly patronized by gay men. Not my style and I wanted and was looking for everything to be done in a private setting. Having finally accepted a blowjob from a gay man at a local park I was amazed with his oral skills, unlike any of the many women I'd been with. This guy was a true cocksucker. On a scale of 1-10 he was a 10 for sure, he sucked my cock in a local park, made me cum in under 7 minutes, and swallowed every drop of cum I ejaculated into his mouth. I was seriously amazed. I visited him at his apartment for a number of weeks for blowjobs. Then I became intrigued with cocks myself, wanting to suck on one to what it is like as many deprived married men are once, they reach 30-50 years of age. This man's cock I did suck on, but it was not an attractive cock to suck on for me. I began searching through "Craig's List" Personals and came across many very attractive, and large cocks attached to desperate married men not getting blowjobs from their wives. I hooked up with hundreds, I mean hundreds as I too found myself to be a natural cocksucker and I loved having a man cum in my mouth. A number of these men were not physically attractive at all but having been provided a photo of their cock and it was the cock I eventually was sucking on I cared not how he looked as I was completely seduced and intrigued by big cock. I found myself searching daily for bigger cocks to suck on and in my area, it was like going to an "All-you-can-eat" buffet...so damn many neglected men with big sexy cocks wanting them sucked on. Most were not attractive men, but their cocks were downright sexy, thick and 8" or longer and having become a cocksucker I was wanting to provide my oral skills to as many big sexy cocks that I could find and i found so many through "Craigs List". Yes, I sucked many guys sexy cocks that most women and myself would consider to be ugly. For me it was and always will be about "The Cock". Whip out a big sexy cock and I guarantee you I will suck you off possibly like very few in your lifetime have sucked you off. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE COCK and I have an obsession for big sexy cocks.

4. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

5. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I've never really put too much concern on how a guy looks. Unless he looks like a crazed serial killer or something from a sci fi movie, I'm just interested in what's between his legs and how he uses it. Being attractive would definitely play well if he's into making out and kissing. But, to me the entire thing is just sexual. Would be more applicable with a female partner since then it could develop into relationship beyond just sex. I once messaged a guy if he was okay with me having some facial hair and he replied it made no difference since he'd be only looking at the top of my head bobbing up and down, lol.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2022
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'd informed several guys I was contacting through Craig's List that I have a mustache, does that bother you? They all said the same thing, you have a wet, warm, mouth for me to place my cock into and that is all that mattered to them.

7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

The only thing I'm "fussy" about is being clean. I don't need an attractive face, but I don't don't want obese guys.

8. Yeah, I don’t like blowing obese guys either. Luckily all the married guys I have given head to were all in decent to great shape.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Same here and there have been many. :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:

10. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I don't find male bodies attractive per se, but what is attractive is a male or female being friendly and as horny as I am for what I like and not pushy for what I don't like. I'm picky and maybe idealistic perhaps. Maybe I don't fit the mold.

Windman and Well I'm curious like this.
  11. topper

topper Member

12. topper

topper Member

I totally understand and suffer the same questions. My encounters we basicly handed to me. Our old gay friend, who had already seen my cock and watched me cum( with my wife present) and my old best friend, who was in a much similar situation as mine. Neither are around anymore.
    While they we both interesting experiences and I would do it again , if possible, I have absolutely no desire for men. I have looked and wondered if this guy, or that old husband was in the same boat, only to think to myself....no way.
    I'll be as queer as a three dollar bill, playing gay with my wife and her strapon, but even that can get old after a while.
    I'll never change my desire for sex, but I'm just not desperate enough to go searching for a cock to suck, just to get mine sucked too.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  13. Windman

Windman Members

Im fairly fussy. I need to have at least a common outlook and demeanor of what we both want. As an example, I’m generally a kind man who treats people with that kindness and respect. There are those that like to be degraded and those that like to degrade. Those two might be a good fit for one another but neither are good for me. I also have preferences, an obese guy does nothing for me even though it is primarily his cock and mouth that I’m interested in. I prefer to have at least a basic friendly encounter with a guy so even if it’s on a surface level a little conversation doesn't hurt. Have a beer with me even better. Watch a football game having a few beers and exchange blow jobs at half time, what’s not to like about that?!