Are You An Ass or Cock Man?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by james q, Aug 1, 2005.

1. james q

james q Uranian

straight men, being the terrible objectifiers of human beings that they are, fall into two main camps: ass men and tit men. are gay men any different? do we fall into 2 camps of objectification: asses and cocks? or do we prefer some other outstanding feature of the male anatomy? ur views and opinions welcome...
    (u've got no idea how strange it is 2 type 'ass' instead of 'arse', but i'm doing it in the name of pandering 2 the majority.)

2. slarti

slarti Member

Hey I’m straight and I find a nice hard cock is one of the most beautiful things on earth.

3. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

If straight men are all either ass men or tit men, I feel sorry for them. I feel even sorrier for straight women.

I'm not an either-or kind of guy when it comes to men. There's one guy I've been fascinated with for some time now, and his best feature is either his face or his heart...or his mind. He's cute, and I always see him dressed for work in an outfit that doesn't make it clear what kind of body he's got. However, we've talked and I find that he does have a very kind heart and a keen mind. That's the attraction in this case. He and I are almost certainly destined just to be good platonic friends.

There's another guy I met recently, and I'm captivated by his beautiful smile and his hands. Yep, his hands. We met Saturday night and holding hands with him was a surprising turnon...he's got big old man hands and I love it when he touches me, especially when he handles my torso and my bum. He says he likes my ears and my eyes. He's also shy in the way that I'm shy and there's something endearing about all of it.

Justme22863 likes this.
  4. Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock Holmes Member

Hmmm. That's tough. I couldn't pick one either. I'm afraid that I never quite fit into any of the stereotypes for gay people other than what music I listen to, and that was by accident anyway.

No one feature turns me on. It has to be a combination of features and not just one. A guy can have a beautiful face, and great butt, but a lousy cock. They can also have a great cock, a great butt, and a lousy face. They may also have a great face, a great cock, and a lousy ass. You can't forget body either.

However, I don't really get turned on by the rear or the cock in particular. I'm sure there are lots of gays that fit into the parallel stereotype of straight guys, I'm just not one of them. I have to agree with SageDreamer. I see the face and the personality long before looks ever enter into the picture.

But as I have a boyfriend already, that probably has something to do with my lack of response to cock and ass in general. Though we are so many miles apart, I wouldn't consider cheating on him beyond simple glances of other guys every now and then.

5. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I find the whole body hot, but to the topic at hand with the two choices I have .. I'm a cock man. but if he has nice feet, that is a real turn on.

loftyc likes this.
  6. psyadam

psyadam Member

You mean top or bottom?

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

cock.

8. kif

kif Member

I like everything on a man.

9. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

I'm a hands type of guy. Hands. Regardless of gender. It's the hands that matter.

10. james q

james q Uranian

i think i'm a bit the same. the voice is also a winner 4 me. and the eyes and face. i'll forgive a lot for a pretty face.

11. Jorma's Branches

Jorma's Branches Member

Voice and face are biggies, but I'm still into hands. I mean, hands are the part that's going to be touching, grabbing or holding you for any sexual partnership.

12. james q

james q Uranian

quite. but 4 me the hands are also the part that will cut the tie, or stab the back. oh sweet melancholia!

13. kif

kif Member

I love body and facial hair on men. This cub digs the bears. WOOF!

Keen4bifun likes this.
  14. james q

james q Uranian

i predict great popularity 4 u

15. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

My bf is very hairy, but most of the guys I've been really hot for are smoother.

I didn't set out to couple off with a hairy guy. It just happened that way. I enjoy running my fingers through all that hair. If he had been smooth, I would have gotten off on him in a different way.

Keen4bifun likes this.
  16. Archemini

Archemini Member

I'm usually an ass guy, for both guys and girls. I usually can't help sneaking a peak at the bulge of a guy but usually the ass is more appealing.

But in all reality, I'm an eye man. I can be very attracted to someone just because of their eyes.

Keen4bifun likes this.
  17. kif

kif Member

A great smile always grabs my attention. I like to look at the bulge, but size doesnt matter to me. Maybe if I was a bottom it might, but Im all about the pleasure. Nothing gets me more turned on than bringing pleasure to another man, hearing him enjoy it knowing that I'am making him feel that good.

18. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

What really gets me is somebody's spirit. :)

19. amp7325

amp7325 Visitor

Whole body. I couldn't choose cock or ass...

Keen4bifun likes this.
  20. henry101

henry101 Member

I guess I'm the only one here into the chest. If a guy has a well defined chest then I could put my face there and stay there all day. To me a strong chest equates to masculinity and toughness.

Keen4bifun likes this.