Are You Afraid Of The Dark?

Discussion in 'TV' started by JoneeEarthquake, Aug 26, 2005.

1. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I loved this show. It was so good. I dont know how scared I'd be if i saw them now, but if im baked i'll get scared. Gotta find some tapes or something.

2. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

Haha good 'ol canadian show. I watched that show religiously as a kid, and i'm a little screwed up cuz of it....

3. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

you guys got that show in the states?! sweeeeet. i watched that show everyday after school, they really sucked though. goosebumps was better...and really sucked too

4. forest_pixie84

forest_pixie84 Senior Member

I know that show! Does anyone remember The Tale Of The Hungry Hounds? or The Tale Of The X-Ray Specs? I had nightmares after.

5. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Ytv rocked!

6. Insomniac_devi

Insomniac_devi Beast Toast

Anyone remember the episode where the Vampire comes out of the movie screen? That used to scare me so much.....

7. Aerosolhalos

Aerosolhalos Member

That shit was so badass. My favorite one was probably the one where the kid is obsessed with death and finds the radio station that's like the gateway to the afterlife for lost souls or something. Oh, did anyone remember the 'hippie' episode?

8. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

the only episodes i really remember were in haunted houses, and with that crappy actor they'd always get to play the local bumbling magician. it was all about the degrassi style drama of after the stories and who gets to read next or who writes the scariest stories.

9. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Wow...that really brings me back. I remember the old nick shows. Good times.

10. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

God, what a sweet show

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

it was pretty much amazing.

12. sara_rose

sara_rose Ice Queen

ooh i loved that show when i was younger! it scared the hell out of me though.. haha ah good times :D

13. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

the only episode i watched was the one qith the clowns and the blue foamy stuff coming out of its mouth then it like, infected other peple or sometihng...i had nightmares like no tomorrow...and i havent watched it since...

14. Biida

Biida Member

When I was little, this show used to creep the bajeezus out of me. ._.; Eventually, I grew into it and started liking it. Took a while though.

15. cassiopea

cassiopea Member

i used to watch that show all the time! the one i remember the most was at the resturaunt and the owner or whatever used fear from his workers to make his soup taste better. he would put them in a room and scare them....used to scare me so much...but i loved watching it! :D

16. badlogo

badlogo Member

i loved that show! along with several others from the 'old school' nickelodeon, like salute your shorts, hey dude, and double dare just to name a few. but yeah, are you afraid of the dark was awesome. i used to turn on all the lights in the house when it came on bc it scared me so much lol. my favorite episode was this one about this school that built their pool over a burial ground, and everytime this kid swam in it he saw this bloody skeleton in the water.. scared the crap out of me.

17. TooMuchTheMagicBus

TooMuchTheMagicBus Member

hahaha old school nickelodeon was the best, are you afraid of the dark, clarissa explains it all, pete n pete, salute your shorts, hey dude, LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN FREAKING TEMPLE!!! with that big rock wall.. OMEK... oh man... where did good quality entertainment go?

18. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I use to watch are you afraid of the dark, this one really freaked me out, it was about a ghost that kept saying, I'm cold..in this freaky voice, dont really remember what it was about, all I remember was that "I'm cold" shiver me timbers, it still freaks me out..
    I was in love, in absolute love with "Hey Dude" that was my favorite show on Nick, that and "Fifteen"....

19. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

We had that in England too! I can vaguely recall one episode, although I used to watch it a lot. Something about comic books coming to life and the kids parents were cunts if I remember rightly...