Are you a formally str8 husband who now sucks cock?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jun 28, 2022.

1. topper

topper Member

Never thought about it, never did it, until my wife urged me to do it with a friend , out of need for both of us.
    Anyone else gone the bi way, rather than cheat?

2. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Yes in agreement with my non-sexual wife, it was better to go see a male than a female so my cock sucking and masturbating adventure began, and she knows it all.

Suburbanray and topper like this.
  3. topper

topper Member

There is so much less anxiety when your wife is into it too. I believe it was a good choice. No hastle, no hangups, no regrets. Who needs the baggage, when all that is needed is a good bj or more.

Suburbanray and Lovnflman like this.
  4. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

When she does it to me, very rare now, I have to shower then she uses coconut oil, and when I come she throws me a towel and loses interest. She asked me how a male and I go about it. I said we make sure we're clean so it's straight out of the trousers and into the mouth. Mostly it was a nude 69. Actually, Neither of us had anything on below the waist the whole time. I told her I actually liked to kneel and open his trousers, and get out his cock and balls and straight into my mouth and I'd suck him on the spot. No dramas. The old guy, Mike did this all the time with his 'visitors'.

Suburbanray likes this.
  5. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

I am now since April. No sex because of menopause for a long time. She would never understand. It has been an interesting adventure.

Windman and Suburbanray like this.
  6. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

Yes
    Always straight as an arrow
    Then around 45 I saw a dating site that was more risqué than I thought. This guy had a profile I just clicked on thinking he was going to have things like…” I like movies etc etc “…
    Instead very meek looking guy with a huge beautiful cock…that’s when I thought I could play with that….my attitude changed right then.

Happy Guy and Suburbanray like this.
  7. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I fall under that category. Now I welcome either gender for sex.

Suburbanray likes this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was orally bi long before I met my wife, hiding it from my first wife. Not anymore, my present wife enjoys the fact that I enjoy sucking cock and that I've been sucking the same man for almost 13 years now. Neither my wife or his have any desire to suck our cocks 2-3 times a week as he and I do. We have a green light from our wives to suck each other as often as we like but be ready to have sex with either of them when asked.

Suburbanray likes this.
  9. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

You are a lucky man

10. Windman

Windman Members

I did think about it for a long time before acting on the desire. My wife’s menopause forced the issue for me. It became obvious that if I was going to have any sex at all it would have to be with someone besides her. With a woman it would be largely complicated by emotion. With a man its just about getting sex.

Suburbanray likes this.
  11. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Yes with women, too many mind games. She wasn't real happy but resigned to the fact I needed to get with someone for a lust=filled romp. I couldn't get hard mostly with casual women, but with a friendly cock sucker, he and I just played all evening.

Windman and Suburbanray like this.