Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by enamdar, May 15, 2010.

1. enamdar

enamdar Member

Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?
    Of course any complaints that girls go for bad boys and jerks instantly labels one a nice guy beta males. To the extent that it is possible, I actually consider myself somewhat of an impartial outside observer. I was an omega jerk in JR and high school, and to an extent my whole psycho personality, worked and I had girls literally chasing me. A lot of it might have been self-delusion but some measures were objective. After that I was in nearly complete isolation in college. So I've never played the role of the bitter nice guy. I have NEVER done anything nice for a girl or anyone my entire life! So I think I have some claim to impartiality, and my position that my deep depression and heart anguish is purely on a metaphysical level.

I read a lot of PUA seduction Game literature. At first my logic was it pays to learn all tools of rhetoric, persuasion and oratory even if I intended to put it to different uses than PUA.

Anyway to put it at its simplest. In cavemen times women were just plaything rape slaves for the strongest ape. And that is what evolutionary psychology in chimpanzee and gorilla behavior proves. Now there might have been some brave women who defended their freedom to the death, but their selfish genes were lost to history. And the genes that all modern women have inherited is those who submit to the cruelest caveman with biggest club.

I don't know for me it is pretty hellish to live in a world where all men are sadists and all women are masochists.

According to PUA science male physical attractiveness barely matters at all, the only thing women find attractive is brute domination and sadism.

For the last year I've completely cut myself off from humanity. Who wants to live in a world of pure evil? Only evil is rewarded! Cruelty is the only virtue. What good is morality and ethics?

So I'd like an outside opinion do you feel that women are biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?

Does the dating world going back to the new paleolithic age make life worthless?
    Murdoch's theoretical journal which is the official ideology of America and thus the entire world has endorsed the evopsych worldview: The New Dating Game | The Weekly Standard

Now I'm sure no one will believe me, but this is NOT about me being a single virgin loser guy who can't get a date. More its about what kind of world we live in where evil is always rewarded. I can't live in a universe like that. Why bother to get a job and support oneself and live in brutal ruthless dog eat dog world of evil? My parents are going to throw me out in August since I wont get a job or school.

Its true I've always been kind of an anti-sexual puritan but evopsych just makes it more vicious.

I feel nothing for disgust for humanity. But thats what the Darwinian struggle for existence. Brutality is the only virtue. I'm what the Nazis would call life unworthy of life. Even if your content to be a lifelong virgin girls rewarding "bad boy" traits still affects the world you live in. I could not be more repulsed by humanity which is why I have cut myself off in complete isolation for nearly a year now.

I don't understand how the rest of humanity can endure such a world and assume its because they must ALL be blood-thirsty vampires themselves.

Although why glorify women as the victims? According to evopsych even when given freedom they will reward cruelty.

So there are no victims in this monstrous world just wolves eating wolves.

How do you endure this world? And what is your advice for me?

The Darwinian-Nietzschean struggle for existence means eat or be eaten, kill or be killed, harm or be harmed. I wish simply to neither dominate nor be dominated. But that is far too much to ask in this world on both counts.

Well in essence this IS about relationships. That is where evolutionary psychology is most obvious in daily life. While it is true I have no human relations, I'm still affected by the sexual stock market, the same way someone who owns no stock can be ruined by a crash.

Psychologists are humans like the rest of us, driven by the reptilian urges for sex and power and domination. There career choice is just there way of gaining domination in the Darwinian game. So I don't see therapists as some elite priestly caste free from evopsych. I don't want to be "fixed" into better being able to play the evolutionary game.

Since everyone here accepts the basic premises of evopsych, I ask how do YOU folks deal with it? Or do you all just accept the game, and try to be the winner? IF thats the case, then maybe your right and there can not be any dialogue between me and humanity.

I have not harmed anyone, except maybe my parents. My dad says I should be "altrusitic" and recover for my mom's sake.

First off my parents committed a massive injustice on me by bringing me into this cruel world just to satisfy that monster gene- Moloch.

Second them keeping me alive, is just their genes following their selfish interest to reproduce. I represent a major investment in their genes survival. My fall means a major decrease in their genese reproducing. So that is all there is to their so-called generosity to me. The longer they keep me fed, the longer the opportunity there is for me to pass their genes on. Granted thats a pretty miniscule chance for grandkids hiding and crying in the basement, but its higher than the chances if I starved on the street.

So what gratitude should I have to the selfish gene? The "altruism" in feeding and housing me is just the flip side of the selfishness of birthing me into an incredibly hellish universe.

Humanity wants to drive itself off a cliff. I listed my objections. Much wiser men than me have listed them in thick textbooks. Humanity wont listen to the wise men and certainly not to me. So fine. I have said my peace. Let humanity drive off the cliff, but I want no part in the adventure.

What good would having a girlfriend do me? Is the chimpanzee in me supposed to rejoice that as low as I may be in the hierarchy, I still have someone below me who I can hurt, torment, dominate and abuse?

I have no problem being driven out of the sexual marketplace. The problem is what "service" are we competing for? And it seems in the sexual market it is who can be the most brutal and cruel. Evopsych says getting a girlfriend comes down to demonstrating cruelty, domination, brutality, and sadism.

That is all I see in male-female relations and PUa science backs up my personal observations.

2. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

What ?????

3. I'm sorry to have to say this but you are one sad fucker! Get some help! Your view of life, relationships etc is sooooo warped.

4. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Shut it woman. me man want silence, UG UG.

:D

5. Hahaha! What you want and what you get are 2 entirely different things my son!

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

OP just set off my gaydar big time

Although I dont really see what Darwin has to do with Nietzsche

7. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Jesus Christ.
    I'm not a masochist. My fiance is not a sadist. Neither of us fits your mold. We're about as sexless as a couple could be. We're just two people tackling the life adventure together- no sex roles, no "typical macho guy" typical airhead girl" bullshit. I'm sorry you've never experienced this, thus leading to this delusional rant on how you think things are (the world according to you- where the hell do you live??). I agree that genes can be responsible for certain instincts, but most rational human beings can rise above their baser desires to be something more than just an animal. You're thinking the way I thought about relationships in middle school. It's childish and simplistic. You can't define all human beings that way. If you knew anything about "science" you would know that nothing is an "exact science" and all conclusions reached are done with inductive reasoning, thus rendering it highly suspect. This is coming from a chick who is a hair's breadth away from having a Biomedical degree. You have to be realistic about this shit.
    If you hate this rock so much, why don't you just get off it, man? My theory is that you know deep down that there's more to it than your mental illness is allowing you to see, and that you secretly want to believe you are wrong, thinking "this can't be it- this can't be all there is." Well, there is certainly more to it than the dismal picture you paint. I refuse to see the world that way, and I don't know why you would subject yourself to it. YOU sir, are the masochist, not I. Please seek help. You're wasting your life, and it's a sad thing observe.

8. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD36ZhpHPpE"]YouTube- Captain Caveman Intro

Adapt to the environment, dude.

9. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

Too long, did not read.

10. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

You didn't miss anything but some nonsensical rambling...

11. Wuji

Wuji Member

They are encouraged to reward bravery and physical superiority. This does not include cruelty though the two often go hand in hand as that superiority is abused sooner or later.

12. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

superiority ???????????

13. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

[​IMG] lol

14. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

What about darwin? Something jumped out from the middle of that text wall about brutality being how you survive... just one problem.... You're not competing with your mate, you're competing FOR your mate, if you compete WITH your mate, they will leave you, and thus natural selection will let your failed aggressive genes slip into nothingness. And hopefully, that's just what happens to your genes, OP.

15. sidneyisinlove

sidneyisinlove Member

Again, what ?????

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, it's annoying how stupid people are. there's fun to be had in life outside of human relationships though. smoke some pot and climb a tree.

17. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

This is a great response. I do somewhat agree with the op although I think he is bitter and perhaps takes it too far with the cruelty thing. I started getting lost about 1/2 way through too.

In response to your post firefly I thought kindness was all you needed to win a girl over in middle school and high school. But kindness is usually viewed as a weakness in males unless its the kindness of opening a checkbook. Once one establishes a relationship the rules can certainly change though.

For whatever reason its un pc to talk about these generalized character 'flaws' about women, yet they have no problem calling guys pigs, creeps or whatever. I mean this guy got negative repped for just expressing his opinion and viewpoint.

18. Wuji

Wuji Member

It's well known by every guy (and often denied by every woman) that girls go for the "bad boys". However these guys are often not so much agressive but very confident. You will find that the assholes will get more girls than the nerds, but the reasonably considerate and well mannered good looking guy will get more if he is self assured. Basically it's an undercurrent - will this guy be a good father. Unfortunately, a guy who will fight is often better than a smart, nervous guy in this respect.

19. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Amen to smoking trees and climbing trees.

I rethought my answer to this:

Q: Are women biologically programmed to reward cruelty, evil and domination?
    A: Duh.

sucks for us guys who are legitimately nice people, huh.

20. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Where do these people come from? I bet this person will never make another post...

Personally, the 'macho' side of my boyfriend is the only thing I find unattractive about him. Luckily, he has a much larger side of being loving and kind. Some girls really do like the nice guy. I have never ever been attracted to the bad boy.