Are Women 70+ Interested In Sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by pepprrmill11, Dec 29, 2015.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Member

Well it sound like she wouldnt mind what you did to her

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Member

This should answer your question...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OctrGD4JW8U

3. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I have a client who is in her 80's and she still has sex. She isn't married, she's just dating.
    I can't picture it, she looks so fragile lol

4. Eric!

Eric! Member

Respond by asking her to get together for a cup of coffee and go from there

5. warbird

warbird Member

In what way is it 'gross' ?

6. Billbass1970

Billbass1970 Member

Lol bft4evr all I could think about was this song when she said that! But I'm not sure if she was being funny or was being somewhat serious and like I said before I don't want to offend her so I'm not sure if I should respond or just leave it alone?

7. bft4evr

bft4evr Member

I would do what Eric has already suggested. Ask her for coffee or to meet for a drink. Tell her you don't want to hit her over the head but you would be happy to check her for tics!

8. Billbass1970

Billbass1970 Member

I love it great advice! I'm going to try that. Thanks for the help.

9. Billbass1970

Billbass1970 Member

Well her reply was the laughing emoji with tears coming out. Guess she wasn't interested. At least I tried.

10. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Member

I have a 60+ wife that has NO INTEREST in sex at all. I can't imagine it'll get any better when she is 70+. LOL

For that matter her libido has been almost non-existent since she was 20+. She only ever wanted sex once a month when she was ovulating!

11. bft4evr

bft4evr Member

What a bummer. Nothing ventured nothing gained though.

12. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wifes friend is 76 and she raves over her 80 year old BF. She loves giving him blowjobs and says stuff like, "that cream is so delicious." when discussing it with my wife. She was molested by her father at a young age. Maybe that has something to do with it.

13. Super Models

Super Models New Member

BookitHondo is saying absolutely right. It really depends on the woman Sexual desire that how much she interested in sex.

14. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Member

We are a senior couple and yes sex is excellent and my wife is a sex pot. We refuse to let our sex life die. We have sex for our health even though we love each other very much. Cums and orgasms are routine in our house.

15. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Member

I sincerely hope that I am still having a full on sex life will into my 70s & beyound. No sex is like no life

granite45 and Panama Jack like this.
  16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Member

Sue, I agree with you. That’s why we keep ourselves fit. But mostly it is that insatiable desire that we have for adult play. We talk about sex daily. We play and tease each other daily. We walk around nude or half nude daily.
    It is a mind set filled with lust. We may not be the most beautiful, but we are well fucked.
    PM, chat me up.

17. Jay8592

Jay8592 Member

First of, I am not close to being 70, but I am a woman and I will eventually get to that age. So, I figured that I join this discussion with the intent of learning and discuss about sexuality in women in their 70's. Women have changes that happen around the early 40's. This change begins with the change in the menstruation cycle, " This change marks the onset of a gradual transition to infertility a phase called climacteric, or "change of life""(Levay & Baldwin, 2012, p. 433). This means that when women hit the menopause stage, their chance of fertility is none, so older women have the liberty to have a coitus relationship with anyone they want. The risk here is that older people become more vulnerable to STD's. Even though older women have liberty to have sexual encounters, they don't necessarily want too, "Menopausal women often experiences a decrease in sexual desire and sexual arousal" (Levay & Baldwin, 2012, p. 434). After menopause, a women hormone level decreases and the body reacts different, "...effects can include a reduction in vaginal lubrication..."(Levay & Baldwin, 2012, p. 434). Women also deal with hot flashes aside of some loss of lubrication which makes it hard for them to have sexual encounters. By the time women are in their 70's they no longer have to deal with hot flashes and the only thing they deal with is the loss of lubrication, but that is not a big deal since stores sell different types of lubrication creams. Either way, women are very capable of having sexual relations after menopause and well into their 70's.

18. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Member

All the above and the clitoris never grows old either. It keeps its youthfulness throughout life. My wife and I make sure we keep hers in very good condition by keeping it aroused. It gets licked or rubbed a lot. Gotta keep those juices flowing.

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. new Athenian

new Athenian Member

Always happy to comment on something like this I can say undoubtedly sexual interest in women begins to decline shortly after she's done having children then takes another nose dive after menopause usually between age 38-45 is most common age. After age 50 a man can hang it up for the most part and should remain cognizant that whatever is reluctantly agreed to after this point is entirely perfunctory. It doesn't help to know she's only doing it because he wants it as though it's somehow a necessary function like emptying your bladder. LOL Sex is essential to human life which puzzles me to think women have no need of it after midlife , it's like both a blessing and a curse at the same time.
    It's truly sad hearing the stories of men who discovered sex was pretty much over when she hit 45 and never to improve after that. There's many such cases expressed right here in the archives of HIP Forums.

ozjohn39 likes this.