Are Right Wing Extremists Crashing Peaceful Protests?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jimbee68, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

This is a question, not an accusation. But are right wing extremists crashing peaceful protests? I know that the media has reported that they did at least once.

This recently happened with the Jacob Blake protest. But what happened there is typical. It starts off peacefully. Then suddenly violence ensues, apparently discrediting the whole movement (or so Fox News says).

And if this is happening (note I said *if*), why doesn't the media report on it more?

:)

2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

That is an excellent question.

Just this morning I read a report saying this also. I will search for some examples.

3. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Well one notable example was "umbrella man" in Minneapolis, who was videotaped smashing windows and breaking up pavement with a sledgehammer during the George Floyd protests. He was identified as a member of a white supremacist prison gang Aryan Cowboys and Hell's Angels.
    Minneapolis 'Umbrella Man' who sparked AutoZone fire is Hells Angels member: police
    Minneapolis Police Link ‘Umbrella Man’ to White Supremacy Group
    Then there was the twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing Antifa. Donald Trump, Jr., cited it as an example of how dangerous Antifa is. It turned out to have been created by Identity Evropa, a white supremacist group. https://www.nydailynews.com/news/na...-udvg4p2fqndv5bru2fncnvymyq-story.htmlTwitter took it down. The group‘Justice for George Floyd’, which saw more than 1,773 new members in 30 days, turned out to be the creation of white supremacists. White supremacists pose as Antifa online and instigate violence
    Unsubstantiated rumors of mobilized Antifa and BLM rioters were widespread in the rural West in the wake of George Floyd protests, prompting ramped-up police responses and the formation of armed citizen groups. DCI warned police of rumored antifa protesters headed to Sturgis Misinformation About George Floyd Protests Surges on Social Media
    While we can't blame all or most of the violence on false flag operations, there's good reason to suspect some of it is.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    ahab in baja, scratcho and hotwater like this.
  4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

No true leftist fallacy

5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You're saying these folks who were exposed in the process of false flag operations are some sort of logical fallacy.?Or is that just your go to phrase when these activities are exposed?

scratcho likes this.
  6. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You're saying these folks who were exposed in the process of false flag operations are some sort of logical fallacy? Or is that just your go to phrase when such activities are exposed? They aren't hypotheticals or logical constructs but actual reported cases.

7. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

You don't seem to understand what the "No true Scotsman" fallacy is.
    What Is the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy?
    If I said these alleged acts of violence couldn't possibly be done by Antifa, BLM, etc, because no true leftist would do such things, that would be an example of the fallacy. But I didn't say that. I produced evidence that there were actual white supremacists engaged in false flag operations to discredit Antifa and BLM. Ironically, your response is an illustration of the No true Scotsman fallacy, since you seem to think no true white supremacist could engage in such activities.

scratcho and ZenKarma like this.
  8. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

False flag operations are a reality--not theory but admitted fact. 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks - Global Research Why do you suppose that in an election year where the incumbent is in trouble and the right is in danger of losing their Great White Hope they wouldn't engage in such activities. Because "no true rightist..."?

9. Michael1985

Michael1985 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And in your world, there can never be any such thing as a left-wing extremist?

Tishomingo likes this.
  10. 6-eyed shaman

Damn bro, I got 4 notifications from you in a 2 minute time frame.

You blowing a head gasket?

Put the crackpipe down

11. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

No crack. I'm on a roll! Too much for you to process? Three points: (1) the false flag activities aren't logical fallacies but are empirical realities (2) you're using the claim of No True Scotsman fallacy to deny the very possibility of something that seems to have happened; (3) I ask myself why would a right wing troll dismiss reports of right wing false flag operations as some sort of logical fallacy instead of an empirical reality? I answer: because he knows or suspects these operations are going on and wants to deny the very possibility that they're real. No true Scotsman indeed!

scratcho, ZenKarma and Flagme15 like this.
  12. 6-eyed shaman

No, you had 3 blank posts with nothing but my quotes. Which blew up my inbox lol. Then you went back and edited them later. Once you took a xantax and settled down.

Every time the left is at fault you cry false flag.

Fits you like a glove

You also said the riots are peaceful, and BLM protestors are white supremacists in disguise. so why should I take a damn thing you say seriously?

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Always going on about the left, and yet your side of the aisle is filled with a compendium of sovereign citizens, conspiracy theorists, tax protesters,
    holocaust deniers, and flat earthers - just to name a few......lol...

14. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Ah, that was HF acting up. I entered my post and nothing happened. So I entered it again and nothing happened. So I entered it a third time and voila : three duplicate posts.

No, I simply consider the possibility--which you reject, because "No true rightwinger".

No, as a matter of fact it fits you like one.

No, those are words you put in my mouth. Didn't say any of that. (whoever heard of a peaceful riot? )But the links I provided suggest that some of the BLM protestors may be white supremacists in disguise. Umbrella man, for example. BTW, I don't take anything you say seriously, and suspect you don't either.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  15. 6-eyed shaman

“It’s all a myth”
    -Jerry Nadler

16. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't believe any protester really has any strong political affiliation. I truly believe that prejudice is the banner under which these folks unite, and that they are masquerading as conservatives.

Piney likes this.
  17. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  18. mcme

mcme lurker

What I find interesting about the umbrella man story is that the article was written by a news nobody, never corroborated by the Minneapolis PD, and here, almost a month later, the people who love doxing or at least naming anyone they consider anti agenda haven't put out a name yet.
    Are jussie smollett, sabrina Belcher and the host of other liberal liars considered false flags too?

19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

Last night, Pence eulogized a cop that had been shot, and killed. Pence blame antifa. Sorry, but it turns town the shooter was a boogaloo member.

20. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

So you're suggesting--what? That the report was false? The story was confirmed by Minneapolis police arson investigator Sgt. Erika Christensen, who wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court: "Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling 'Umbrella Man,' the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual's sole aim was to incite violence."
    Police identified "Umbrella Man" thanks to a tip that came via e-mail last week, Christensen said. Minneapolis police say 'Umbrella Man' was a white supremacist trying to incite George Floyd rioting
    So you're still skeptical? Is that because of the "No True Scotsman" fallacy Six has been telling us about?

scratcho likes this.
  21. 6-eyed shaman

At this point it’s starting to make sense why democrats released prisoners “due to Covid”

These scumbags don’t care about the people suffering from the riots.

it would be nice if the FBI actually ran background checks on a bunch of these rioting protestors to see if they were part of the mass Covid jail release