arab with dreads?

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by kadukie, Apr 17, 2007.

1. kadukie

kadukie Member

ok well, im half arab, half czech male and i wanna get dreads, my hair is pretty long now, it goes past my chin... ive got completely pitch black hair, and if there are any other arabs out there with dreads would you kindly post your pix, i wanna see if id look good with them or not :)

2. lunatic_on_the_grass

lunatic_on_the_grass Member

ive known a couple brown people with dreads and they look awsome!!! infact, i helped my buddy backcomb them, and i had mine for a year, and hers looked better than mine a month later, because her hair was very thick and liked to knot up. she cuts hers out a couple of months ago, because of personal reasons. i would say go for it!! I wouldnt worry about if you look good or not with locks, because everyone does!

3. KnottyAdam

KnottyAdam Member

well i wasnt sure if id look good or not, but what i did was twist my hair and spray it so it would stay twisted, so i kind of got the gist of what it would look like and all of that, it looked a little funny cause it was all just twisted, but i blurred my vision kind of and thought it looked alright so i went for it and now im goregeous, end of story.

4. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

hell yeah, post some pics!!!
    i bet it'd be sexy!

5. lunatic_on_the_grass

lunatic_on_the_grass Member

6. oilymoily

oilymoily Banned

I think everyone looks good with dreads :) especially the naturals, they look so happy