Apple cider vinegar ALLERGY RELIEF

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by JerryWobbles, Apr 9, 2007.

1. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

[size=-1]Found this at http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/allergies.html ,IT WORKSS FOR ME!!!!! Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is our #1 favorite cure for stopping most allergies like pollen, dander, dust, animals food, etc. We aren't kidding! We wish more people knew about this amazing home remedy for allergies. [size=-1][/size][size=-1]We have found that when apple cider vinegar is taken either as a daily tonic or at the first sign of an allergy (i.e., sinus headache, stuffy nose, watery eyes), one can completely stop the histamine response or allergic reaction.[/size]

[size=-1]There are a couple ways you can drink apple cider vinegar. One way is to put 1/8th cup ACV in 8 oz of water and sip it throughout the day. The other method is to gulp the mixture at once. Sometimes you just have to take this dosage once to stop the allergy and sometimes you need to take it up to three times a day. If taken at the onset of symptoms, allergies will usually disappear between 1 -3 hours after taking the first dose of Apple Cider Vinegar. If you've been experiencing allergies for a day or more, your symptoms will disappear after about 24 hours. If they don't, make sure you continue to take water/vinegar mixture for several days![/size]

Recipe:

2 TBLSPOONS (1/8th cup) of organic ACV in 4 oz of H2O, up to 3x/day. Increase amount as necessary being careful to note if heartburn caused. If heartburn, drink milk and lots of water. Our favorite brand of Apple Cider Vinegar is Bragg. Trader Joe's makes a nice organic brand. If Organic is difficult to find in your area, try a name brand like Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar. A more bitter taste, but it still works!
    [/size]

2. liz08

liz08 Member

Hmm, that's a very interesting remedy, and not one I've ever heard of before. We'll have to give it a try sometime. If it works this well, I'd be willing to try it once to see. We use Hyland's Seasonal Allergy Relief. I love the safe and natural approach of homeopathic remedies, and they work well too. Some people find that after using a homeopathic remedy for allergies over a period of time that they may even begin to develop a resistance to the allergen. This is because homeopathic remedies can trigger the body's own natural defenses.

3. Teadaze

Teadaze Member

I buy apple cider vinegar pills. They come in double strength for very little money. I buy them from swanson.

Much easier than drinking it. Also better for your teeth!

4. stazzy04

stazzy04 Member

I'll have to recommend this to my boyfriend. He has horribllleeeeee allergies. Thanks!