Anyone who has tried 4-AcO-DMT, would you say..

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Guest3985, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Guest3985

Guest3985 Member

that the visuals are far less colorful, than psilocybin mushrooms, and ayahuasca? im speaking on oral dosages.

When i think of shrooms, i think of major neon color lighting all over everything and colors swarming over the ceiing. but 4-aco-dmt was muuuuch less colorful. However gave an intesnse mindfuck just as strong shrooms (in my second experience a few days after my first try on this substance.

Would you you say about the color-differences? (for those who've tried it) between shrooms, and/or ayahuasca to 4-aco-dmt?

2. Toejam

Toejam Member

I personally think 4-ACO-DMT is on par with mushrooms...

Haven't tried Ayahuasca though so I can't compare those two.

3. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

correct me if im wrong but dosn't 4-Aco-dmt metabolize into psilocin? i think any differences between it and shrooms are probably related to how fast it comes on(pure chem vs. chem intertwined in mushrooms flesh). as for ayahuasca well thats a different drug

4. Guest3985

Guest3985 Member

no its was only theorized, it may be so and it also may be so that one person may metabolize it into psilocin quicker giving a more mushroom effect. I've heard wide arrage of reports noting this everyones tripping time was different. for me.

it went more to the Ayahuascha side, and literally like.... PUNCHED ME everytime i thought in a manner against what the purpose was.

FUN TRIP THOUGH