Anyone that lives in Scottsdale AZ that i can buy from?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by saga9441, May 22, 2007.

1. saga9441

saga9441 Member

i live in scottsdale AZ been tryin to get my hands on some cid all year no one in my high school and i even took few college classes and no one there either!! help!

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Eather you are a stupid Ass or a cop or bolth ? Why the hell would you post such a thing ? If you want to fuck with drugs Learn to get better delaers or a better undercover line ?

PS- What the hell are you still doing in Highschool at the age of 21, I don't get it your in high school at the age of 21 and take college classes also ?

3. Glordag

Glordag Member

Could be lying about the age for whatever reason. Either way, nobody is going to respond to blatant requests like that for fear of prosecution or whatever else. You also shouldn't post specific locations like that. It's not exactly in your best interests.

4. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

yeah...not smart

5. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

hahhahahah narc
    if you leave $50 dollers on the front steps of city hall ill be back in two hours with 6 hits. :D

6. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

threadstarter...its all placebo, go mow strips of construction paper...no one really gets high off acid anyway. Its all in your mind. If you think you will trip from eating the side of an envelope...then trip you shall...

haha

7. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

MAN ARE YOU CRAZY what de hell are you posting !

8. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

MAN ARE YOU CRAZY what de hell are you posting !