Anyone napping?

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by RainyDayHype, Jun 18, 2018.

1. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Was anyone napping a moment ago?, I just got woke up from chatting with someone in the astral/dream realm. I think it may have been with someone here. I often have dreams where I'm basically having a discussion and swinging on a star...

2. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I woke up about 30 minutes ago from a nap.

Last night I dreamed I saved the life of someone on HF who was drowning. A warning, perhaps, that I spend too much time online.

Monkey Boy and RainyDayHype like this.
  3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I never sleep

4. Wow, you are suggesting that the astral realm and the dream realm are the same place...or can be the same place. I often feel like there are really other people in my dreams. How rude of me to always think they were just made-up dream people. This changes the ballgame for me.

I would encourage everybody to look up Michael Sealey's sleep hypnosis things on youtube. They have astral projection ones and stuff. It really works and makes sleeping even more fun, IMO, which I never thought was possible. I had the strangest dream I was a mentally challenged child and these elf people were taking care of me.

5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when i sleep here, i wake up somewhere else (even if that somewhere else is often at least partially a composite artifact of my subconscious).
    when i sleep there, i wake up here. er no, not on hip forums, but sitting where i am now, or in my bed.

strangeness is the universal wonder, and i would not take away from that, but the terms people use to talk about things,
    like 'astral plane', are often either metaphorical, or highly inaccurate.

again not claiming anything doesn't exist, only that what exists owes nothing to how people tell each other to think about it.

i don't have to be fully or deeply asleep to find myself experiencing parallel worlds.
    i can still see the world my body physically occupies when i'm only napping off from staring at this computer too long. the one in which gravity works the way we're familiar with.

but when i'm deeply asleep, i'm fully in one or another of parallel universes that are completely real in every way there is for real to be.

6. RainyDayHype

I visit the astral realm,which some people call the dream realm. I don't know what you goons are going on about.

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I keep misreading this as "anybody rapping?"

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dont nap

never have ...even when i was very young

always had trouble with regular sleep too...i need absolute quiet

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes, i was!

oh, i thought you said "fapping."

10. Meliai

Meliai Banned

3da2d900-9cef-0133-6b2f-0ec5ba6aa2f5.png

Asmodean likes this.
  11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

12. RainyDayHype

13. RainyDayHype

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

How deep is your sleep? That I may not interrupt your turbulent dreams?
    Disrupting the sanity of slumber, the vile and wretched creature from the Astral realm stands right before you
    Purple mist slips through window cracks hovering above your miserable shape. "What turmoil spoils my evening bliss?" A turmoil savor permeates your nostrils

Horrendous fright upon awakening
    Your frigid cast paralyzed and spellbound
    Fiery eyes piercing through your alarmed soul, as ethereal tentacles penetrate the energy shield.
    It's the Draining, It's the draining
    Draining, draining

How does it feel to be drained so feverishly? Fear carries a rather exquisite taste. I only take as much to leave you terrified. My victims shall become my bounded disciples

(Solo -Aphazel)

"As the satiated vapor disappears from sight, know that I may come again
    Some other dreary night."

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if i could connect to THIS internet while i was asleep, i would probably try to say something about it here.

none of that crazy human demon bullshit though. anything can supposedly exist anywhere, but if they do, they would have no real power there.
    i mean they'd be just another fart in a windstorm already saturated with so much diversity of everything else, they'd just drowned among it.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

a name doesn't really say anything. its just a noise humans invent. there's nothing "astral" in my dreams (whatever does that even mean?).

just another completely solid universe where some things work a little different, and people have some how managed not to mess as many things up.
    probably because the culture there doesn't hate logic nor imagination.