Anyone Know ?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by winged_one, May 25, 2006.

1. winged_one

winged_one Member

Theres an outfit out of Chicago who's name for the moment will not be mentioned ,they seems to handle quite a large inventory of differant Incense products which are most interesting But they seem to have less than a professional manor about dealing with there customers ,anyone know who i'am refurring too ? these guys wont return call's nor will they take a second to drop a guy a small e-mail just to verify an order statice and i've yet to recieved what i've paid for. I'ld gladly bash these guys if i find they are in the habit of treating others the same way they've treated me.

2. prismatism

prismatism loves you

could you say who it is please...?

3. winged_one

winged_one Member

hope they'll get no advertisments from me, they get piles of people checking out there site and sending them money, only to get burned and i dont want that on me, its quite differant if say a doz. people say yeah we know who your talkin about and give them bad feedback then yet others do business them anyway then its on them, so untill i find others have had the same type of dealings with them my mouth is shut ! There is also liable issues once i put it into print. Sorry!