anyone interested in taking paid tickletests for free?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by dancemaster, Jun 15, 2006.

1. dancemaster

dancemaster Member

anyone interested in taking paid tickletests for free?

hi i'm new here i was looking for a astrology forum and then i found this one because i'm looking for people to take a few tickletests.

you know all the tickletests that tickle has on there websites that you have to pay for well i've started this website that if you can get 6 people to take a tickletest you get paid $240

well i thought that if i find a place where people would like to try out the tickletests you have to pay for we'd both get something we want.

so if anyones interested in taking one of the paid tickletests that our on tickle's site please inform me and i'll quite happily pay you for doing it!

just to show you that ui'm not going to scam anyone the payment to you will be made first so that you can pay for the tickletest if anyones interested please contact me by email on:

oneill2004uk@hotmail.com or PM me

payments will be made by paypal i've started this type of thing on quite a few websites and it has been very successful and have had alot of thanks for it. so if anyones interested in taking a "paid" tickletest for free please contact me !

from tom

sorry if this is in the wrong forum