anyone in northen il notice its harder to find x MDMA

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by JollyonMolly, Jul 11, 2013.

1. JollyonMolly

JollyonMolly Guest

SWIM use to take rolls and molly almost everyday . Now the last few months seem like it disappeared . its driving SWIM crazy, Is it just my circle or is it harder to find everywhere ..

2. JollyonMolly

JollyonMolly Guest

Also Ive been hearing about some legal chemicals you can order that are like mdma anyone have any advice on that or any they have had a good time on?

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

It sounds to me like this is a blessing in disguise :) maybe now your brain can begin the healing process from your daily MDMA habit (absolutely devastating)

4. JollyonMolly

JollyonMolly Guest

Eh, I'm a DJ it helps me at work to get into a social party mood lol ... Have not really had any bad experiences with it .

5. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

daily mdma use is going to fuck you up dude.

6. JollyonMolly

JollyonMolly Guest

I've done it for bout three years 4-5 days out of the week no bad side effects just lack of sleep sometimes

7. Searching4ASoul

Searching4ASoul Member

You're going to end up with serious tolerance, JollyonMolly. One day, the magic would be lost forever and your brain and molly will never be the same again. It'll end up having almost no effects at all. Try switching to 2C-x (2C-I, 2C-D, ect.). Also, without L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP and at least a month long break from good old E, the magic will slowly fade away. E is good once in a while, but if you take it all the time, you'll forget about your life instead of improving it. Some people say 2mg 2C-I makes rolls and molly feel more energetic in a powerful and clean way. More than 8mg 2C-I is not recommended because of hallucinations.

8. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

lol what he definitely does not need is MORE DRUGS, and I can guarantee you that the damage was already done long ago, about 6 months into his 3 year daily habit. Your brain HAS permanently changed Jolly, this is not a possibility, this is a certainty. Cognitive diminishment, anxiety, depression, difficulty concentrating, disturbed sleep cycle . . . you're too high all the time to notice and around people who are probably just as sloshed but you've already really messed yourself up :( a brain scan would confirm this. I'm surprised the stuff does anything for you anymore, i don't even understand how it works after your fourth day in a row EVER, much less three years later. Do you know what neurotoxicity is?

9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My guess would be your getting high off something other then MDMA.
    There is no way you are rolling this often and keeping the magic.
    For example meth will get you high every day, is a common cut in E pills, and like MDMA is a amphetamine that can produce euphoria.

I have a friend who was a DJ and people would give him free pills all the time. You need the willpower to moderate.

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

dont buy research chemicals. mdma is still the safest and least toxic stuff.

you do what you wanna do. my advice is: drop some acid.

11. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

not really, must just be you Officer.
    quit goofing off on here pretending to be gathering "intel". put down the donuts and get out there and hoof it. it's not THAT damned hot outside, jeez.