Anyone heard of Zwan?

Discussion in 'Music' started by mirandia, Jun 9, 2006.

1. mirandia

mirandia Member

I love the band Zwan. It sux that they broke up but the song Honestly is like the sweetest thing I've ever heard. My Bf and I declaired that our song. The only thing is it's like no one has heard of the band. I'm wondering if anyone else knows of them or am I just in my own universe here?

2. junkhead

junkhead Member

unfortunately i have

3. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

yeah, billy corgan's band.....

4. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

hahaha zwan, its like a shittier smashing pumpkins, anyone hear billy corgans solo stuff? im trying not to...

5. Yoseff

Yoseff Music Addict

His solo stuff is pretty crappy, I must admit.

Howe'er, I've gotta say, Zwan ain't half bad. No where near Smashing Pumpkins, but I do like them.

6. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

the Pumpkins were awesome imo. I haven't heard any of Zwan's stuff, but I figure it couldn't compare to the masterpiece that was Mellon Collie......

7. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I got a free Zwan poster from my music-promoter friend, but I've never atually heard the band! lol. I bet they are (err, were) good though!

~Nova

8. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Senior Member

I'm too scared to Listen to Zwan. But I feel I should, because of Pajo.

9. KasabianRulesMan!

KasabianRulesMan! Member

The frontsleeve is the main interest of their album ! hehe ... no in fact there's a few interesting thing... they will find a tiny place in rock history just 'cause Pumpkinhead Corgan is in the band... they're correct that 's all... but i should maybe listen their only album... and give them a second chance...

10. DudeDre

DudeDre Member

i only heard zwans version (acoustic) of the number of the beast (iron maiden)

i liked it tough, it's pretty good, it's relax

11. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

Zwan is a very good band and definitly has nothing to do with smashing pumpkins everyone just relates then to SP just because everyone knows who corgan is most people dont even know jimmy is in the band, basicly the group is made up of a bunch of indie musicans no one has heard of, corgan gets to much credit for the band, all of the musicans are just as talented and have worked with alot of other people but because SP hit the mainsteam the people only talk about corgan

12. KasabianRulesMan!

KasabianRulesMan! Member

i'm 80 % sure that if Zwan broke up ...Corgan is maybe the reason...
    Everybody knows that Corgan was a dictatorian leader... some said fascist leader in the Smashing Pumpkins...
    I don't think it can change like that ...maybe with a psychological therapy... but rocker don't like therapy!? mmmhhh!?

13. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Senior Member

I downloaded the album, it's gross. I feel dirty.