anyone heard of LSD use in ohio? let me know about your experience?

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by spilledmilk, Jun 18, 2013.

1. spilledmilk

spilledmilk Guest

Making plans for the fourth im thinking party and acid. Please let me know experience and how much you think it would cost individually and for group. Thanks!

2. GotGlockCOMA

GotGlockCOMA Guest

my first trip was last september,and it was awesome it was the best ever, first i did half of a blotter [paper hit] and i felt a lil speedy so i took the rest. a hour latr i was in the car watching the clouds just non stop laughing.then the visuals hit i felt like my feet were sinking in the grown and the grass and trees had a slght sway to them, but no wind... i wont lie when i first started to peak i started to freak out a bit, but i calmed down and relaxed. i was holding a can of but ice and it looked like it was melting in my hand, can you say awesome.... i think everyone should o it once in there life it makes u so peaceful and open minded, make sure you in the tight settings and a good mood so u have a swell trip, and being outside is best you tend to get freaked out if your in a room. as for price for paper near cleveland i pay 7-10 pssibly 15 if its real flame per hit. enjoy my friend it will be so worth it.... i cant find em during sumer only in fall but if u can get it take it and run !

3. djomalley

djomalley Fanch King

LSD is used EVERYWHERE. I have personally eaten my fair share in Ohio. I mean.... You would need to know someone who has it before you plan a party where you & your friends are taking it. Don't jump the gun.

4. Bud D

Bud D Member

Been years since I did that. Used to be cheap or free. Seems it's pricey around anywhere anymore.

5. Snyfin

Snyfin surfing the astral plane

there is some POTENT lsd in ohio, lemme tell ya :coolgleamA:

6. Kinda tough to find these days.I usually just stick to Fungus, but i'll drop if I find something worth doing.
    Maybe i'm just too old ( 50 ) and kids don't wanna trust me anymore !!
    Used to Dose all the time Back when Jerry was still around , you could get Doses back in the day that were 10x better than the weak crap they're calling a Dose these days ( and only about a buck each )
    Just be careful, remember: set and setting, it's important, the right time in the right place with the right people

Dangernoiz likes this.
  7. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I ate a bunch of it this past Summer. Every weekend sometimes bought nights. It's definitely not difficult to get. I'm done for a while though. I think I broke my brain a little.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

plenty, but that was back in 2003-04.

9. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

No this past summer

10. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Do you live in Ohio?

11. I'minmyunderwear

^ since i assume you know where you live, i'm guessing you're asking me if i live in ohio? yes, and yes i also did back in 2003-04 when i had access to LSD. i did not see any LSD this past summer.

Hotbothered likes this.
  12. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I ate it every weekend. Some weekends both nights. It was really good .came out of Miami County.

13. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

Would you like to hang out?

14. I'minmyunderwear

it's not out of the question. let's focus on getting to know each other a bit on here first.

just based on your username and my past experiences, i do want to make sure you're aware that i'm a guy.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

16. Hotbothered

Hotbothered Members

I'm aware of that.

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

EDIT

post is old

18. I'minmyunderwear

good deal. i meant no offense by it, i've just been hit on by a lot of guys who think i'm the girl in my avatar, so i always try to make sure.

whereabouts in ohio are you? i'm pretty much up in the northeast corner.

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Lifetime Supporter

And My Friend.... The Reason You Have Been "Hit On" By All Those Guys.......Is Because In My "Humble

Opinion"....You Are Deliberatly Doing This To Attract Guys Attention To Yourself......You Love It......If You Didn't You

Would Have Changed Your Avatar Many Years Ago......Sunshine............On The Internet...As In Life....

You "Reap What You Sow"....... :D

Cheers Glen.

20. I'minmyunderwear

i did change my avatar many years ago, when the forum software forced me to. i used to be a donkey's asshole, remember?

i chose this avatar back when people didn't generally make crazy assumptions based on avatars. once things changed, i just never felt the need to change my avatar just to appease the creeps.