Anyone have any idea?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg, Jun 2, 2007.

1. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

A younger friend of mine is growing two plants at his house. He wants to know what would happen if he got cuaght by the police. Seeing that its just two small plants and he's a minor I figure they might just destory them. But, I'm not for sure. What do you guys think? A fine? Jail? Parents get in trouble,Even if they didnt know about it? Then what? hmmmm o_O

2. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

hmmm well which state is he living in?

3. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

4. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Nice I'm from Florida too.

In Florida: Sale, delivery or cultivation of any other amount up to 25 pounds is a felony and punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $5,000.

Also Federal law states: Manufacture or distribution of less than 50 kilograms of marijuana is punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000

HOWEVER, both of these are maximum punishments and would not apply to your friend if he is both a minor and a first offender. Florida offers the first offenders program which is a drug plea that is essentially a combination of community service, drug testing, writing apology letters and researching the ill effects of drugs.

You do not go to court which means you do not risk having to serve jail time instead you do a drug court and then you become a part of the first offenders program... however you also essentially plead guilty and it goes on your juvenile record and is pricey to expunge.

It's best to grow your two plants in a safe environment that does not smell too much and that does not risk the threat of being found by law enforcement officers. I totally encourage growing your personal stash its just important to be extra careful especially in states like florida.

5. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

Ok, sounds cool. He has a sort of a prior record though. Petty theft, which he did some kinda program to get it off record, and ag. battery, which they dropped the charges, would this effect it?

6. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Yeah it definately would... he would most likely get tried and I think it being a 2nd offense and first drug offense he has the potential to get at least 30 days at the JAC (Juvenile Assessment Center) maybe more depending on if he gets charged with possession/paraphenalia, etc. at the time of the arrest but I mean shit if he gets convicted of a second offense even if its his first drug offense in Florida theres a chance he'd go to the JAC for mere possesion. Florida is no good for repeat offenders.

7. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

o_O he's not gonna like that very much. It might be a good idea for him to move them off his property.

8. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Well I don't know, guerilla grows always seemed more risky to me than growing on my parents or my own property. I always wanted to grow outdoor but compromised for indoor my entire experience with growing because of the security of it. I'd say stick with it as his house but tell him not to sell weed or draw attention to himself. Two plants in your home should be a secret between the grower, the plants and maybe one or two friends but thats it. The best mantra for growers is "nobody knows, nobody cares".

9. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

See there out side. You cant see them unless you know they're there. I mean when I walk up to his house, I know where they are so I can tell they're there, bearly. A normal passer by would have no clue, hes parents have normal plants growing everywhere. He's just paraniod someone will catch on, or a neighbor will spot them o_O. Him, his parents and me are the only ones that know for a fact that they're there.

10. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

well, at least his parents are cool about it