Anyone have any experience with PCP?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Ocean Byrd, May 26, 2004.

1. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I've had an interest in it for a few months now, but always refrained for fear of unpredictable effects; anyone know whether the chance of commiting violent acts is a minimal possibility or not? I'm just overly cautious because of all the bad karma surrounding this drug; I wanna try it but I just don't feel comfortable with the possibility of not being in control.

2. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I used to do PCP in my late teens. I can't say is was a good time, it was more weird than anything else. I did not feel violent at all, just spacey and introverted. Really disconnected from my spirit, and I did not like that feeling. I have known people to get tweaked on this stuff and hurt themselves. Should you choose to do it, take care, I smoked sherm, and hated the taste of it.

3. Ocean Byrd

I'll look into it more, thanks for the input.

4. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

5. madboy139

madboy139 Member

pcp is the harshest smoke you will ever taste. the high is really weird. i didnt smoke very much of it because it was so harsh but i was really fucked up. it wasn't what i would call fun i just sort of sat glued to the chair and thought a lot of weird shit. i remember looking at my hand and not really knowing what it was for about five minutes. felt really spaced out but there werent' many visuals. i hear of people who have a sort of superhuman strength and a lot of energy on it but i could barely move and i was really confused about everything. i wasnt sure where i was or what i was doing.

6. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

i happen to be someone that enjoys pcp, its one of my fav drugs. i have done it 6 times in the past 2-3 years and each time has been what i consider fun. the high is comparable to ketamine except on dust i feel more engerigized.. i always have to go walk around outside. there is a strong disassociated feeling, and youre thoughts get scrambled.. it is somewhat disorienting but if you can control yourself well there shouldnt be a problem. your vision is altered and your hearing slightly is as well. you feel pretty spacey on it to. i always think people are following me on it. its true that you can get carried away with anger on it... it is not even so much anger as it is feeling a somewhat invincible arrogance or energy that needs to get placed somewhere physically.. i had a friend punch a plexiglass window really hard and he hurt his knuckles jus cause he felt like punching something.
    i prefer it dripped onto nice pot, i think the high is much better.. otherwise you have to smoke dipped ciggs with their filters ripped off so the chemical gets through, which is nasty. the smoke isnt harsh but it definatly tastes chemical. it tastes like you are sucking on a strong magic marker and smells similar.. i hated it the first time but after that its not an issue, almost mouth watering.

7. Ocean Byrd

Ya, I checked Erowid before posting this.

Sounds good, I just might need a sober sitter my first time around; I dunno. I'm interested in it, but maybe I'll wait to try it.

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I've smoked it with marijuana a countless number of times. Like Forest(i think) said, it's a weird high. I never really got angry and started throwing fists or anything, and either did any of my friends. That might just be an myth. I'd say go for it, but i would'nt make a habit of it. If you don't like tunnel vision, i'd stay away, cause i'd always get it. I think they call it the k-hole when your on ketamine. idk, i don't do k.

Trap: what do you mean you smoked dipped cigs? I've heard of people "smoking" embalming fluid ("wet"), by just inhaling on it. I could'nt imagine anyone handling all that pcp, unless it's diluded(sp). Explain plz

9. doubledtrapezoid

doubledtrapezoid Member

anytime i have seen pcp offered it has been a clear liquid in a vile. most people just seem to rip the filter off a cigg, dip about a quarter of the cigg in, and then suck hard to pull the fluid throughout it... then light up and smoke away. like i said, i prefer it dripped onto pot.

10. JiveViper

JiveViper Member

The stuff about being violent isn't a myth. I had a friend who was in Rehab like 3 times for PCP. Whenever he did it he would just go off. It was pretty scary because he is a lot bigger than me, it's a good thing it was never me the he got mad at.

11. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Jive, you reminded me.. there was this guy on tv, big guy like 350 pounds, and he was on coke and pcp, and he balled over like 6 cops all fucking king kong and shit. So yeah...

12. In The Moment

In The Moment Member

Well, I can tell you my experiences weren't that great. I think I tried it like 3 times and all three times it was really weird. I didn't get violent, but I too felt as if I was introverted and had really serious tunnel vision. The last trip was about the only bad trip I ever had in my life, I didn't freak out or anything, I just had a real hard time distinguishing reality from the haze and my dream like state was not fun. Like everyone else has said, a VERY bad taste and I smoked dipped cigs twice myself and the last time did it a different way. This was is in the way back 80's and for myself I had to make a different way in life that doesn't include those types things anymore.

Take it slow and definately have a sober sitter.
    peace & light

13. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

I did it lots of times when I was younger.

Pharmecuitical from the vet and bootleg from bikers.

It's best described as a hallucenogenic narcotic. Pharmacologically, it's similar to DXM.

I never saw anyone but sherm-heads freak out and get violent, though I once did too much and had a miserable time for a couple of hours. Shakes, chills, and nausea.

At Outlaw parties in NC everyone would be wasted on PCP and carrying weapons, but I never saw any violence.

14. madboy139

madboy139 Member

i was watching cops the other night and this guy was on pcp and he was running down the street full blast from the cops completely naked. hes looking back at the cops chasing him and he runs smack into a wooden fence. some of the funniest shit i ever saw.

15. Ocean Byrd

That's the thing about the violence, PCP can also make it so you your muscels are practically unmoveable; it's effects are rather unpredictable from individual to individual. If I do try it, I'll have a sober sitter.

16. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

A freind of mine smoked weed laced with PCP, and he told me it was like The Night Mare Before Christmas/Metallica video with a strobe light going the whole time.

17. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

that vet trank isn't even used on animals any more - it tends tomakes them grizzly bears end up with a nasty dispostion...

i got no use for a drug that makes mne feel "numb, dumb. & crazy" ...

flushed my stash of that shit down the toilet 29 years ago & don't miss it a bit...

(ketamine is a similar chemical & prolly a bit "safer" )...

"good riddance to bad dope" sez i...

18. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Anybody else remember Paraquat in the 70s? And what some people would do to crap pot to make it "stronger?" PCP laced weed, shiver. No thanks. Put me off of weed for a good year when I was a teen.