Anyone From Vegas Area?

Discussion in 'Nevada' started by vegan5589, Feb 9, 2008.

1. vegan5589

vegan5589 Member

If you are are you familiar with Tramps/Sashas at 4640 Paradise RD and Naples? If you have any picutres of The Killers playing there can you please post them. Thanks.

2. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

Several of us in Vegas. I know the area. Zilla might know of that band. I don't.

3. zillagod

zillagod Member

I remember Tramps. Havent been there in ages. As for local bands, I only know of the rock/blues bands such as Scott Rhiner and the Moanin Blacksnakes, John Earl and his Boogieman Band, Al Eck and the Shuffleaires, The Ruffnecks(sometimes known as the Edwards Brothers), etc etc, mainly any band that plays at the Sand Dollar. I have many pics and videos of those bands as I have filmed many of their concerts. Not familiar with the Killers though.

4. MattInVegas

I would google the Tramps website. IF you haven't already.

5. vegan5589

vegan5589 Member

Any ideas on where I might be able to find pictures of them playing there?
    I googled. Its down. I tried the way back machine but didn't find what I was looking for.
    If anyone happens to come across some please email them to me at vegan5589@gmail.com. Thanks.

6. MattInVegas

You could snail mail that club. They might arrange to send you copies of what they have. I know, if they ever close 'Chapaign's Cafe' on Maryland. I'm going to the auction for autographed pics of the Rat Pack and others that made Vegas what it was.

7. Andy Panda

Andy Panda Member

Champaigns is our buddy's fave hangout-never been there-is it nice? Lots of groovy old dives around LV...trouble with maryland is too much of a police presence, if you're drinking, very bad...

8. beefyvoodoo

beefyvoodoo Member

9. findingmyself

findingmyself Member

Iv been for eight years I want to get out and away from the city it robs my iner man from being its self and exploring mother earth