anyone from delhi/gurgaon

Discussion in 'India' started by zvee, Apr 2, 2008.

1. zvee

zvee Member

anyone here who lives in delhi or gurgaon? cant find any hippies (dint even see a single one in janpath last weekend)... all crowded which these new-rich ppl... am studyin here... so plz prove that im not alone here... peace verena

2. half a hippie

half a hippie Member

Hello Verena

I think there is one member from Delhi in here..

She goes by the name of squeaky surrealist
    This is her profile
    http://www.hipforums.com/forums/member.php?u=2309

Try and get in touch with her.... she would love to meet you.... I guess...
    But she hans't been active in some time..

Anyways.... What are you studying ?

3. zvee

zvee Member

sweet... thanx... haha long story... am doing 11th for the 3rd time... been to 7 skools in the last four years... kept switching between germany and india... neva happy with the teaching... even the school im in now is really bad...
    i ll do homestudy now and will give a level exams in nov in mumbai...

4. abbs123

abbs123 Member

hey today only i joined this site.Kinda looking for a site that could help me find people who love travelling in himalayas.I love manali n have been there twice once in summers n once in winter.That place is awesome!!This time im planning to go there again but to go on a adventure bike trip from manali to leh in either june or july.I have heard a lot about that route.Its the highest motorable road in the world n road will be opened up only in june till august. otherwise its covered up wid snow.I dont find any of my friend gusty enough to come wid me!!! so im looking for people who can be partners in bike!! I will soon upload my pics n details on this site looking forward to meet some good adventrous bike riders.

Hey u wont find any hippie in janpath for that u will have to move over to rishikesh. its nearby.U can catch Shatabdi train from new delhi railway station.It will take around 6 hours to reach there.It's a peaceful retreat n i brought my hippie clothes from there only.

The only problem wid hippie clothes is that u cant wear them in public thats indian mentality.
    I have brought it but never worn in public.Planning to do all hippie things in manali this time round . :goodevil:

5. zvee

zvee Member

hahaha im wearin hippie clothes in delhi... south delhi is chilled... u can do wat u want... i met some alternative indians now also... ive been to rishikesh... but its far... like... too far to go all d time... haha sorry for d short forms but im in a hurry...
    i m definitely up for manali... gimme ur email id

6. abbs123

abbs123 Member

acutally when i said wearing hippy cloth i meant to say going to office in those clothes n thats way too much anywhere.I went once wearing it n everybody started asking wats this !!! so i stopped it.Well i m basically from haridwar so whenever i go back home i make a point to go to rishikesh its very near n Its peaceful place n the banks of ganga soothes once soul.!!!

Hey my email id is abhiuday467@gmail.com. Im planning to do bike trip from manali to leh in june or july before thats its not possible as route is closed wid snow.So if ur free around that time do let me know we can plan accordingly. n ya 1 thing more how did u upload pics here??? for me for everything its saying that i dont have privileges n still im being shown as guest when i have registered.!!
    n ur short form is not a problem as long as i can understand it ha ha
    n ya either let me know ur email id by replying there or write it down here n i will get in touch wid u. Ok i found out how to add pic!! this is me.

7. Shifer

Shifer Member

hey ppl im flying to india tomorrow if any1 wanna meet up cool.. im going near bangalore.. and delhi for couple days

8. half a hippie

half a hippie Member

Dude I live in bangalore...

Let me know when you get here...

Cheers !

9. half a hippie

half a hippie Member

BTW Abhi and ZVeee did you guys meet up ?

If you did.... then congratulations on organizing the first Hipforums India meetup...

10. Barefoot Traveller

Barefoot Traveller Member

I'm from Germany but living in India - since December 2000. I hate wearing shoes, and I've been to most parts of Delhi, wearing only a shirt 'n shorts, with dusty bare feet, decorated with anklets and toerings. Paharganj, CP, Daryaganj (book-shopping!), INA market... Gurgaon-DLF is an excellent place fore barefoot strolls... Got quite a few comments, but mostly encouraging ones! People are very tolerant!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way: The Himalayas are a cool place for barefoot hiking! And NOBODY cares about your dress - with all those pilgrims around...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. sa_ill

sa_ill Member

I'm Indian.
    I study abroad, and if theres one thing I miss about India is LSD.

btw...Im from Delhi

I've spent 3 months in Rishikesh meditating. This was after my first trip of LSD. Then for a few months I never took LSD coz those 3 months in Rishikesh had got me where I wanted to go.....now....well......I'm craving LSD....Dubai is shit (thats where I study)

12. tworupeesoul

tworupeesoul Member

i recently moved to delhi and yeah completely agree with the superficial-ness prevalent all over this place!

13. charsi_sunshine

charsi_sunshine Member

Hey Hey Hey..
    that's my title..
    I think the first Hipforum's India meet was me (i was rev_charsi at the time) and Karen (can't remember what her nickname here was) still in touch with her, then I met third_rock- my soulmate, and 6 years later we're living together, more together than ever before, I also met Kunga, and then Shivaan.. and I introduced tworupeesoul- a very very close friend to this forum.. the only one from the Indian section back then who didnt meet was bhaskar.. (where did you dissappear man?)
    So sorry abhi and ZVeee.... been there done that my friends..
    Met some really beautiful people here.. I hope you do too.

14. half a hippie

half a hippie Member

Hey that's some great piece of info... Didn't know this forum had
    a strong indian presence ...
    But as of now very few indians in here...

As for bhaskar he still posts and you can find him in the religion
    forum under hinduism.. I guess he is settled in the US now.. .

I am not too active here nowadays..

Cheers :cheers2:

15. joint

joint Guest

hey guys ne1 of u free on saturday nd lives in delhi...a friend of mine is coming from dehradoon...so ne1 wanna join bec hez bringing some good stuff

16. chitu

chitu Guest

hello ppl.
    actually i live in panipat, but i live in gurgaun.
    i find it very difficult to type in my present condition,as i had some very good stuff (manala) and i cant find a perticular word in the keyboard.
    bythe way i am new here and this is my very first post.

17. kkuber

kkuber Guest

i am frm gurgaon ...too and recently i too end up smokin malana cream that i bought from kasul ...even though orrisa marijuana is easy to find here in ggn ..