Anyone experience on high-dose 2C-B

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by The Flow, Jan 21, 2005.

1. The Flow

The Flow Member

Does anyone around here has experience with high dosages of 2C-B?
    I´d like to share trip reports on this matter.
    My highest was 120mgs (before I ran out of material), two friends of mine even got to 250 and 350mgs.

2. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

You sure this was 2c-b? 300 mg's sounds like an O.D. to me. I once took what must have been around 60-80 mg's of 2c-e because the scale I used was f'd up, so I drank a solution of about 10 mg's, then a solution of around 40-50 mg's, then licked the scale as well as the table. Waste not. When the trip kicked in, I felt as if I was completely consumed by a non stop flowing hallucination. The closed eyed visuals were so detailed that I could imagine something and see it when I closed my eyes as if it was right in front of me. Now, obviously 2c-e and 2c-b are two different compounds, but they are related. Most of the dosages of 2c compounds as well as danger zones for dosages as around the same. Did you eyeball a dose and estimate it to be this large?

3. 2cesarewild

Let me add that the 60 milligram trip was more intense than anything I have ever experienced, and at first I felt like total garbage. At the time, I thought I might need to go to the ER, but calmed myself down.

4. juggla

juggla Member

where do you buy it, any legit websites please.

5. The Flow

The Flow Member

I´m quite sure. I did it a couple of years ago when 2C-B was still legal in a lot of countries, and I had a reliable supplier (those were golden days...:) ). I took 24 tablets of 5mgs each, so I´m sure about the dose.
    The visuals were very strange. The background was black and white, all other things (closer than 2m to me) were splitted into basic coulors red, green and blue, like if I was sitting too close to the TV. And I had some very complex hallucinations, like fractals.
    My friend, who once experienced 350mgs took the same tablets, so I´m sure that this dosage is also correct. His only words to describe the experience were "I had a visit from my great-great-grandpa, who died more than 60 years ago..."

6. The Flow

The Flow Member

Sorry, this was more than 6 years ago, haven´t had a reliable source since then... :(

7. 2cesarewild

Man, that is wild. I haven't experienced 2c-b, I want to. My experiences so far with 2c-e just made me more interested in 2c-b heh. It blows my mind how complex the visuals can get.

8. Jack_Straw2208

Jack_Straw2208 Senior Member

this one website sells some of the 2c-(whatever's) for like, 200 bucks to the gram.. so a 5 mg dose sounds about right.. a dollar a dose... i cant remember the site, but it sells synthetic psilocybin.. 60 bucks for 60 pills..

9. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

If they're selling "pills", then stay away for sure. That makes the difference between bending the law, and straight-up breaking it.

10. The Flow

The Flow Member

Yeah, I know that site. They tell ya, that 4-HO-DiPT is synthetic Psilo... that´s bullshit!
    I would never buy from someone, who hasn´t done his chemistry homework...

11. The Flow

The Flow Member

The great advantage of 2C-B is its intrinsic safety. You simply can´t overdose (or at least no case of overdose has ever been published). Shulgin described intentional as well as accidential overdoses in PiHKAL and referred to that material safety.

I´m still looking for 2C-B; had many disappointments during the last years (but luckily no problems with cops so far). As long as the Internet exists, my hope won´t die...;)

Anyone, who knows reliable suppliers: feel free to PM me...

12. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

Actually there was another site it was in sweden or some shit that was selling pills, its wasn't that ripoff job legalyouknowwhat.com

13. TJiLLe

TJiLLe Member

You probably won't find a legit supplier of 2c-b, since it's illegal allmost everywhere.

As far as large doses. I have a friend that accidentally redosed with 175 mg 2c-b, believing it to be mdma. His friend that were trying a psychedelic for the first time redosed with 150 mg.

I believe their initial dose were 25 mg.

Both came out fine :) though it was pretty intensive in the beginning.

And i believe it was the hbr. salt of 2c-b.

The largest dose i have taken myself, was a 27 mg nasal dose, on the peak of 125 mg mdma.

I must admit i like 2c-i better.. much more colourful

14. knowname

knowname Member

I have a source, they're sending me a 50 mg sample but I'm skeptical if it's illegal pretty much everywhere...

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

drugs are bad, m'kay.