Anyone else like to be slapped in the face?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 18, 2007.

1. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

Yesterday, my boyfriend and I were fucking and he slapped me in the face a few times (I told him beforehand it was ok). It was as exciting as when he slaps my ass and in a way even more so, because it's even more of a taboo than ass slapping. It was really hot to have him slap me and tell me what a dirty little slut I was for loving his cock so much.

I know I can't be the only one!

2. Crunkville TX

Crunkville TX Member

maybe i should try to slap my g/f durring sex, she likes it ruff.. the one thing she likes is when i bite her really hard, LOL

3. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i've been slapped a few times... it was fun. i've never been in a fight or anything before and it was still kinda loving when he did it. some day i'd like to have a bit more of a fight... rough naked wrestling i guess

4. branwyns.tears

branwyns.tears Member

Hi ManaJ,

I too like to get slapped in the face by my honey.

I just wanted to know (and make this an open question to anyone else willing to answer), have you had problem's of bruising and swelling?

The last time my honey and I endulged in slapping, I had a bit of swelling and very slight bruising. I'd like to know if anyone has any tips to avoid after-marks? Or ways to hide them?

I know there's always foundation, but I'm not very fond of it, and it wouldn't hide swelling.

5. MunaJadida

MunaJadida Member

We don't slap that hard. Just enough to sting. So, no bruising or swelling. But if you're looking to hide it, arnica gel or cream helps, as does a vinegar-soaked washcloth.

6. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

As much as I love being dominated in bed I think I would be sooooooo hurt inside if we ever did that. And for the name calling thing, that's a no-no for me. I like telling him that I am there just for him during the act, but if he were to call me his whore, which I could never see him doing I would cry. I'm weird.

7. branwyns.tears

branwyns.tears Member

I think that's why REALLY talking about what you've done together is so important. You really alk at length and DONT HOLD ANYTHING BACK. If it's not for you, it's just not for you.

I think anger going both ways and talking about it later is good though.

8. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

i copmpletly agree. being so open in a relationship is such a great gift! :)

9. K-I-N-K

K-I-N-K Member

Haha he's done it a few times to me. :drool:
    Has used his dick to do it at times too.
    It's exciting....and the name calling is such a turn on. :drool:
    God i love him...lol
    [​IMG]

10. CuriouserAndCurioser

CuriouserAndCurioser Member

No, you're not alone. I love to have my fiance slap me around a little bit when we indulge in dirty talk. That could be natural since I'm more submissive in nature, though.

OP, if you like that so much, try having your SO engage in more 'forceful' things? Fighting back a little and having him use his strength to subdue is incredibly enjoyable. :)

11. Kieron

Kieron Member

I like getting slapped across the face during sex. The hot sensation just after impact, enhances the feeling. It's brill

12. gaz36

gaz36 Member

I love getting slapped across the face. I love being dominated by women and have been slapped many times.

13. memememe

memememe Member

i love it, i love beeing slapped on the face and dirty talk. Its such a turn on for me to have a cock in my mouth and being slapped as i suck it. i deserve it since im a good little bitch

14. nesta

nesta Banned

yepyep...one of my favorite things. like to be slapped, like to slap....its all good so long as its not punching! :p

15. jimmyjoe

jimmyjoe Member

your exciting me !!!!!!!!!!!peace

16. Sal329

Sal329 Member

I love to slap my girl in the face during rough sex.

17. dimples74

dimples74 Member

Hell yea!! Love being slapped in the face......its an extra senstational turn on.......... How about being spit on??

18. ChokingGirl

ChokingGirl Member

I love rough sex: flogging, spanking, choking, name calling are all good fun and big turn ons.
    But slapping me in the face is a no-no, I don't mean when my guy slap me with his dick (that I like) but handslap me across the face.. Hell no.

Furthermore I bruise easily, my bf grabbed me by the arm once (nothing very violent or hard) I got his fingers imprinted for a week. I already look like an abused woman from all that rough sex.. I don't need a swollen face and black eyes.

19. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

grrrrrrrrrrreat you'r sexy ~~~~~peace.

20. InsaneAndProud

InsaneAndProud Member

similar to choking girl, dont like face slapping. upsets me for some reason, which is weird cos i dont mind slapping him lol. once had really good sex where we were fighting and stuff and i slapped him and stuff, recently hes started calling me names as well, dont really mind, some of its true anyways, but slapping on face no