anyone else here enjoy sleep-sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by stargazer, Nov 18, 2004.

1. stargazer

stargazer Member

I just found this website and as it seems to be popular I thought there might be someone here who has had a similar experience... Whenever I type "sleep sex" into google I come up with stories about it being a really bad thing... My experience is the exact opposite :D ...​

I’ve had incredibly beautiful orgasms and sensual feelings while dreaming as far back as I can remember, but have never really managed to experience such intensely lovely all-body-and-mind sensations with a partner in waking life. That is… until I discovered this little trick ;) ...

It began with a lovely dream that my girlfriend was devouring me, and in the dream (in which I was semi lucid) I somehow thought she was doing it in real life (though I don’t think she was) and this thought blew me away completely with a pleasure that I can’t describe! Then when I awoke I asked her if she had done anything, to which she said no... but that she liked the idea…

Anyway, since then we are both wildly excited about touching or eating the one of us who is asleep, and then making love when we’re both awake in a slow and beautifully dreamy kind of way... It’s so lovely I can’t describe! I am experiencing real orgasms similar to those quivering explosions I remember from childhood dreams.

Does anyone else do this? If not, please give it a go and post how it went!

My girlfriend has to be more careful than I do to start very gently and slowly so as not to wake me up too soon (I’m a lighter sleeper than she is). Sometimes it helps to go to sleep with a strategically positioned hand.

Hope I'm not the only sleep sexer here...

2. MiddleSista

MiddleSista Member

My soon to be ex actually has told me that he thought I was awake while he was fondling me and I was really asleep.. I woke up thinking that I had wet the bed!! He said that I was moaning and everything but I don't remeber any of it. He has woke me up a couple of times and I have been really turned on by it so I agree with you!

3. kppdlevel1

kppdlevel1 Member

My fiance and I enjoy being asleep and when one wakes up in the middle of the night, she or I will start to initiate sex on the other. It's actually quite good, it's her favorite kind of sex, the middle of the night roll over sex.

4. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

well my fiancee and i have had sex while asleep. it was incredible i loved it. right before we both reached orgasm we both woke up and had a mind blowing orgasm it was amazing.

5. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I very much enjoy being awoken by having an orgasm... Very nice, indeed... :)

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I used to love having sex while I sleep but I had a horrible incident and can't anymore I would freak if I ever woke up to anyone having sex with me now.

7. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

this sounds retarded, how do you have sex when you're BOTH sleeping?

8. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Some people walk in their sleep... Why not sex? :rolleyes:

9. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

you dont have to think about walking, the dynamics just dont seem right, there is so much pushing and adjusting involved

10. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

But what if it's like a semi-conscious state, as they are doing the same in the dream the body would follow along... :rolleyes:

11. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

My husband and I do this, and I agree, it is wonderfully sensual, and I tend to have even more explosive orgasms. Usually he's the one who does it, he'll start by kissing my neck or nuzzling up behind me real close and gently feeling my breasts or touching my "special place" until I begin to semi-wake. His touches are always so soft and unhurried then. I'm still in a sleep-like state, but I know what's going on, if that makes any sense. Then we make love, and even though I'm very groggy, I end up enjoying myself immensely and have some of my best orgasms that way.

It's hard to explain, it's just a different feeling, I'm so relaxed from sleep that my body seems even more receptive to pleasure.

Very hot.

Hugs...

12. madbeast

madbeast Member

im a virgin, so no sex experiences persay...though it sounds amazing, and ill defanitly have to try it lol but i will masterbate in a half awake state..ill just start, and sorta wake up and b like, wow, when did i start doing this....???? hahah anyone done THAT? lol i must say though, it does feel really good..so i can see how sex in that half asleep state would b :p

13. Genesis

Genesis Member

wow....that sounds intense.....wow.

when i first read i thought you meant orgasmed when you were just dreaming......this sounds way better.......*cough*...excuse me

14. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Wow that sounds great, I have sex in my dreams, but I guess that's not that interesting. This sounds pretty cool though.

15. Kiva

Kiva Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    I don't know why, but for some reason this whole thread just makes me really laugh!

16. cufflinx

cufflinx Guest

I've been having sleep sex with my wife for the past year. I usually start by going to bed about an hour after she does when she's in a deep sleep so I don't wake her. I often have to wait another hour until she's in rem sleep, as this is when she's most likely to not wake up. I shuffle a bit first, and then a lot more; if she's not completely asleep, she will move as well, at which point I know I need to wait longer. I then very slowly put my hand on her waist, over the covers and see if she moves. If at any point she does, I quickly take my hand off and roll over since it usually takes her a few seconds to gain consciousness and realize what's going on; if I'm fast enough, she thinks it was a dream, and I can continue a bit later.

I then very slowly put my hand on her waist under the covers. I leave it there for a bit, and then slowly move up to her breasts and fondle them a bit over her nighty. I can usually undo her nighty enough that I can then gain access to her nipples. This is where things get interesting. I suck them until I get her to moan in her sleep a bit, but I have to be careful not to wake her this early since she is not aroused enough to overlook how sleepy she is and give me an earful. If she's getting too responsive, I back off a bit until she goes back into her dream. After sucking some more, I can then usually reach down and fondle her over her panties. I then go under her panties, slip my fingers inside her (she's usually wet by now), and eventually start rubbing her clitoris and get her moaning even more. If she's not already awake by now and ready to **** my brains out, I slowly slide myself inside her. If she's wearing yoga pants that night, it's considerably more effort as I slowly need to remove them inch by inch, side by side, but it's doable and worth the effort.

Throughout the whole process, she'll often shift sleeping positions a few times. When she's facing me, I concentrate on sucking her nipples; when she's on her back, I concentrate on her nipples and clitoris, and when she's facing away from me, I slide into her if it's the right moment (if not, I lean over her and continue sucking her nipples).

After a bit of self enjoyment, she has always woken up, no matter how gentle I am, but if I've gotten this far, she's so aroused that she doesn't want me to stop.

Having fun like this has put a bit of fire back into our busy lives that we wouldn't have had before. Of course, she's the type that won't admit how much she enjoys it, but she also doesn't complain after an intense night of passionate sex.

17. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

One hell of a necro post if I ever seen one! xDD I remember Retro, HCM, lynsey..... Where have they all gone! lol

Anyway, getting back on the original topoic........ My girl and I talked about it a little while ago. We are in a long distance relationship at the moment, so we'll be trying that when we're finally together in a physical sense. :)

18. NikeGirl

NikeGirl Member

I some times suck my guys dick while he is asleep. I love the feel of it becoming erect inside of my mouth. Some times he does not even wake up.

19. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I just remembered this one time when my now ex and I initiated sex with each other while we were both asleep. We both woke up in the middle of having sex and realized what was going on and then we were both really turned on that we managed to have sex while asleep..so we continued having sex. That was some of the best sex I've had.

20. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I like having sex when I'm really sleepy. It's almost like a high. But never while I'm actually asleep.