Anyone else feel like "wtf?" after?

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Cawwy, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Cawwy

Cawwy Member

Its kind of hard to explain but after I do salvia I just fell like a giant ball of what the fuck. I explained it to my friend as "Dude, I feel like a giant question mark."

I usually call it the confused state. It kicks in after the trip so 5 - 15 minutes after. But I always feel confused, like so confused that I don't know the answer to a question I don't know. I usually say "what" like 1000 times in this stage, not because I didn't hear anyone because I simply keep losing track of whats going on, where I am, who I'm with, etc.

Some of my friends experience this as well yet some do not, so I was just wondering does anyone every feel the "wtf?" after :)

2. redgreenvines

redgreenvines Member

this is the real human condition
    you are enlightened

3. Josefus

Josefus Member

I notice that I have no idea what I'm seeing until the trip is over. I find that I can't analyze it in its full splendor until I'm out of it. So, yeah, I get the "WTF?" afterwords, but then I usually try to go off and be alone and think about what the fuck just happened. It's pretty wild.

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

i know what you mean about not knowing what you're seeing til the trip is over :D. you're just so "WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!" the whole time that you barely even notice all the strange stuff around you.

i don't know how people can trip with other people and then return to normal society, normal conversation. it's a whole other dimension. it's absolutely wild... if it doesn't make you go "wtf?"... that's pretty odd.

5. thrice989

thrice989 Member

I know what you mean, I feel like completly stupid, words fumble out of my mouth, I feel liek I ate 10 bombs after doing DXM.. I feel like my nurotransmitters arnt working, and my whole brain stoped functioning..... its aweessome:p