Good bye

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Percyjackson1790, Jan 24, 2022.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
    john slick, Transguy and FireWolf78 like this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

When I met my ex she had B cups but it looked more like C cups. After 2 kids and indulging too much in junk she ended up with DDD
    Have to say there is the hereditary part and other factors but life style sure played a part.

john slick and FireWolf78 like this.
  3. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

I met my wife when she was 21. She had 34-C’s. After her first pregnancy they obviously git a lot bigger, but she dropped back down to pre-pregnancy size with six months after stopping breastfeeding. Two and a half years later she gave birth to twins. She went up to 38-D and no matter how much exercise and diet, they’ve stayed 38-D. I’m not complaining, but C’s are/were my favorite!

Transguy and FireWolf78 like this.
  5. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My friend says that her tits are larger now (in her 50's) than when she was younger. But she's also put on some weight. Oddly, she says her nipples are much larger and we joke that she tugs on them too much while she masturbates.

john slick and FireWolf78 like this.
  6. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

Well, I had nice perky 34 B-C cup tits when I was younger. I often went braless and enjoyed that. But, after a couple of kids, and the passage of time, and a few extra pounds, they are bigger now, and not perky. :(

Curiousxx and FireWolf78 like this.
    FireWolf78 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  9. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

There is a dark side to this, if it's a result of environmental exposures, so I'll set aside potential unpleasant consequences, and they are quite unpleasant indeed.

Regarding causes, I believe that what you describe regarding your wife's breast size relative to body size, and a recent shift in the ratio, is part of a more general phenomenon. You asked about others. It isn't just her. Based on your ages, she's been exposed to types and levels of EDCs (endocrine disrupting compounds and endocrine disrupting chemicals) that in millions of years of pre-human evolution, and in the 175,000 or so years of human evolution, our ancestors were never exposed to until your parents' generation (being the very first), your generation, and now those younger than you.

If I am correct, and there's a growing body of scientific evidence pointing directly to it, it's the two Ps - petroleum and plastics. I can't discount entirely the effects of the engineering of the chemical compositions of food products, but there isn't sufficient evidence to point there, and it is still possible to eat a healthy diet of mostly unprocessed foods. It's impossible to avoid the EDCs related to petroleum and plastics - they're virtually everywhere.

I'd like to be able to tell you it's all fun and games, but I'm afraid it isn't. Also, the effect of EDCs aren't limited to women, nor breast tissue. The effects of most EDCs are estrogenic, rather than androgenic. Consequently, the effects on male reproductive systems, beginning during the fetal stage, can be quite negative and severe.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2022
    Suburbanray and FireWolf78 like this.
    FireWolf78 likes this.
  11. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

Mine were 34B when I graduated high school. At 26 they are now 36D.

Ybcican, Nippleman, Justinsky and 4 others like this.
  12. john slick

john slick Members

my Chinese wifes tits got much bugger

FireWolf78 likes this.
  13. john slick

john slick Members

My asian wife had small boobs until fairly recently. Now they are really big. I used to post her

Ybcican and Percyjackson1790 like this.
  14. The Shark

The Shark Members

Yeah my wife’s tits have grown a little bit since the time we met. We were in our 30’s then, now in our 50’s. They haven’t grown significantly but they’ve filled out nicely.
    One other thing is that her hips have gotten a little wider and fuller, I’ve really loved that!

john slick and (deleted member) like this.
    Curiousxx and john slick like this.
  16. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

I've had the same experience.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret.

Curiousxx and Transguy like this.
    Transguy likes this.
    Softwhispers and Transguy like this.
  20. Softwhispers

Softwhispers Members

I have been noticing mine getting larger over the past few years and I’m very okay with it :p