Anyone Dislike Receivig Oral?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by John1234567, Jan 2, 2017.

1. cincy

cincy Members

I don't think my wife likes giving blow jobs, which is OK with me, since I like to think of her as dominant, and me as submissive...but my tongue between her legs makes me super horny, and is her favorite way to achieve an orgasm.

2. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

Kerri, if a guy isn't good at it then it's because he isn't really into it and he's not trying. It isn't rocket science.

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

No kidding. I'm not sure how many guys have gone down on you but in my experience some are actually trying but aren't good at it. Some guys just aren't into it at all and some are into 98% of the time but they don't have the exact same enthusoam every single time

4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Um, hmmm....I like it more for foreplay, but not to finish me that way. I just tend to thrust my hips up, thrash around a little when I have an orgasm, so a guy's head doesn't stay in place lol I don't know how else to describe that, but it can get distracting and then my O gets interrupted. So, oral on me for foreplay, even getting me super close, is great but I don't like finishing that way. [​IMG] My husband really wants me to finish this way, he's on a mission I think.

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Your mission, should you decide to accept it...

6. good husband

good husband Visitor

When I was single, every now and then I would hook up with a woman who refused to let me eat her. It did not happen often, but even once is too often in my book.

Why in hell a woman would refuse to let a guy eat her is beyond me (it was never because the woman in question was on her period).

All I can figure is that a woman who refuses to receive oral has issues...

7. Kerri

Kerri Members

I personally am a big fan of receiving and giving but I do understand that some people are too self-conscious to be able to relax enough to enjoy it

Eric! and ahsorandy like this.
  8. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

My ex didn't like receiving oral said she didn't like the feeling but she would give me a blow job at the drop of a hat.Sunday was always two blow jobs. I mess that.

Eric! likes this.
  9. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

Love getting oral, but sometimes it’s good, sometimes it’s ok. If the guy isn’t really that good it can still be nice, but if he’s really good it’s amazing

10. Addicted2MEN

Addicted2MEN New Member

I hope this one is for the ladies. Every man I have performed oral on loved it and has come back every time.

11. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

We are not good at it until a the gal tells us how they like it.
    True that.
    Not all women are the same down there...different gals like it differently. Unless she tells him how she likes it...is it not at least partially her fault?

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

Makes sense to me. I just meant to share experiences and observations and not assign blame.

13. iamjustme

Oh not at all, I didn't take it that way.... I'm just saying girls need to tell their man what feels good and what doesn't. Because what he learns from one girl, doesn't apply to a different one.

14. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yeah totally agree with that. And I’m sure women in general are not as good at advocatIng in this case

15. iamjustme

They seem to be getting better I think.
    My generation girls were very afraid of being a "slut"...afraid to speak up.
    This generation that seems to have changed.

16. Kerri

Kerri Members

I hope - and I also think - that’s true. I know it’s not always easy for me to ask.

Most guys I’ve been with are better about it but some are also shy

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Nope. I live for blowjobs. I crave them. Think about them constantly. It's tops in my book...and it's Friday night....maybe.......
    >>>
    PS.....turned out Friday night was a winner, ladies first, of course.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  18. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

it's only good if the man knows what they are doing, just randomly licking at whatever really does nothing. I recall times I have actually watched TV while it was going on and throwing in random moans as if it was great haha

TAZER-69 likes this.
  19. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

shit.. yeah, I've never had a partner that could get me off with oral. It just.. doesn't even thrill me, usually, because the execution is.. lackluster. I mean, girl, if you're not into it.. don't do it. Now if I come across someone who /really/ digs it (and I can tell, trust me) I feel like it'd make a complete world of difference.

20. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It's not that I dislike oral but I have never had a partner that could do it to satisfy me. I have had partners try but to no avail. I have coached a partner or two in how to manipulate me correctly but after a while it becomes mechanical, I get frustrated with the process, and move on to prepping my partner for intercourse. That usually ends up with me giving them oral sex and many have either had an orgasm or bring me up for intercourse. If I am successful or not intercourse is always a given. The reality is I have never had an orgasm and ejaculation from oral sex. Having a partner masturbate me to completion is a different story. This has happened many, many times. Usually when this happens there will be on intercourse following but it may be followed by me returning the favor orally.