Anybody interrailing Europe in October?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by JimiWhizZ, Aug 17, 2005.

1. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

Hey everybody my friend and I are traveling through europe for the whole month of october 2005, cant fucking wait!
    The rough plan is to fly into amsterdam Oct 1st and make our way east and then south hopefully doing germany, czech republic, poland, slovakia, hungary, croatia and then italy...

Anyway we're just looking for anybody out there, who mite wanna hook up with us for a few days somewhere or any1 with similar plans for europe-wide domination this october!! The more the merrier, seriously we dont give a fuck who you are, as long as you're up for a laugh, and a bit of an adventure.

Even if you're not traveling we would like to hear from you because we will be in the capital cities of all of the aforementioned countries & it would be savage to get to know people there b4 we arrive.

Thanks for reading this

James

2. Anjee

Anjee Member

hi you guys, come to hamburg. i work in a backpacker´s place :) so just let me know when you will be arriving...

3. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

sweet! thank you. to be honest I didnt expect any replies.. I made us out to be quite desperate, dont you think?! Anyway Ill let you know when were passin through. Thanks

4. Anjee

Anjee Member

nope ;)

give me a ring when you are in town. that´s the place i work: www.instantsleep.de
    cu around!

5. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

Hey thanks looks nice will let you know when were passing through

Cheers

6. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

interrailing is the best way to visit places in europe.... have lots of fun and happy travels!!

;)

7. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

Thanks Zep,

long time no hear, what have you been up to this summer? Go anywhere nice?

8. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

oh yeah....i went interrailing around spain and portugal...had a lovely time despite having a few problems with travelling partner, whom i ditched after two weeks (long story) I also went to Paris for a couple of days to visit some friends with my mom...

I would do more travelling but i got myself a job (yay!) so i'm a bit busy. I'm starting my second year in uni soon too, so no more travel til who knows when *sighs*

October is great for travelling cos most of the tourists are gone by then and the prices tend to go down...well, you're going to be around eastern europe where everything is really cheap! i wish i could join you man... have a great time and dont forget to tell us about your interrail trip...seriously its the best way to see europe, i'll definitely do it again soon.

xxx

9. Midget

Midget Senior Member

What's interrail?

10. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

You lucky git!

Its my absolute dream to travel Europe. Im going to Paris this october and itll be the first time ive ever left the tiny island of Britain! Im so deprived...I feel like im trapped in a cage. But really best wishes and hope you have a great time:) Would love to do what youre doin one day.

Love-Maxi.Xx

11. Elanor

Elanor Member

hi
    I can help you with plans for prague! i live quite near to this city. Dont worry to ask me :)

12. JimiWhizZ

JimiWhizZ Member

great! this thread is getting way more attention than i expected, thanks everyone! Elenor we will pm you the day we come to prague, I really want to go to cesky krumlov again so that is where we're going when we leave munich. After this we will be in prague... probably the start of the second week of october. Ill let you know./

Cheers

JimiWhizZ.

13. hippie_1986

hippie_1986 Member

You must go to Norway!!!!

Its GREAT!!!

14. guest1234

guest1234 Visitor

Ohhh nice initiary!! Really beautiful countries, i want to go to Croatia so bad haha.