Any Yakima WA hippies?

Discussion in 'Washington (State)' started by MDGreene86, Oct 18, 2010.

1. MDGreene86

MDGreene86 Member

I am trying to buy 10 acres of land over in Yakima, WA in the next month and wanna know if there are any like minded people over on that side of the state? I am looking for people who might wanna camp out on my land, play music, live life growing our own food and living off the land. Mainly it would be cool to find a sweet, peace loving girl to share my time with, but some new friends would be nice too! 24 is a tough age especially trying to get away from technology and the rat race of life. Any other fellow Washingtonians?!

2. MDGreene86

MDGreene86 Member

Does anyone think this is a good idea? Lots of people have viewed my post, but nobody has replied any thoughts....

3. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

Well kiddo...I'm older than you...and don't exactly fit your demographics...

But that was once my territory, out that way...

And I'm sorry no one else responded...kind of creepy...

Many of those views could just be from unregistered internet guests who drop in...but can't comment cause their not registered...not sure...

Yakimas great in the summer, but cold in the winters...

I truly hope you find what your looking for...

[​IMG]

4. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I don't see why you don't have hippie chicks dripping off you, you have money to buy land. You gotta kind of find these people on your own, Yakima is pretty hippie I guess, but Id buy some land in Oregon or BC or something if you want a mass hippie shake down on your land man

5. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

[​IMG]

Ye, like he said...what's wrong with you hippie chicks...

There's even a nice view of Mt Rainere hoovering over the valley...

You could sacrifice stuff to the volcano...(no, do not try this...)

Yakima is also known for it's orchards...apples...Washington Apples...

6. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

A totally classic commercial for you guy...
    One that really captures the spirit of the 70's....in that area...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz-WuLQz_ns"]YouTube - Motorcycle

7. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

Ain't nothin' wrong with a hippie chick.. you just gotta be cool enough, pretty much. Getcha' game on bros..