Any straight guys that lost their virginity to another guy when bi curious? If so, how do you feel?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Kieran97, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Kieran97

Kieran97 Members

I’m a 21 year old bi curious virgin. For a while now i’ve had some same sex sexual fantasies. I know that I’m not gay as I am into women but I do think there’s a possibility that I could be bi sexual but I can’t be too sure which is why I’m wanting to explore first. My question is that for any guys that have gave their virginity to another guy only to end up with a woman later on do you regret loosing your virginity in a same sex encounter or are you glad that you went through with it?

Pobept73 likes this.
  2. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

not at all. After losing my virginity to a girl at 18, I answered an ad from a gay guy at 19 and went and spent the weekend with him, losing my anal virginity.

The next 20 years I went mostly with women, just the occasional guy before getting married to a woman. Now after 25 years marriage I consider myself to be on the gay end of bisexual.

And now at 68...?....I regret not having had more man2man activity and intend to make up for lost time :))

simon

Sigma94 likes this.
  3. Pobept73

Pobept73 Members

No regrets, married and have a daughter. I think as you stated, giving my virginity to a guy. It's mostly just being sexually active as a boy or young man. Grin .. only me and my sexual friend speak of our first time from time to time.

EastBayCal likes this.