Any other guys who recognize this?

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Michael86, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Michael86

Michael86 Guest

I'm a fairly short guy (5'4") and I have always loved guys who are much taller and stronger than me.
    I don't know why, but there's something about feeling very tiny and weak together with a kind and protective guy that really turns me on. :2thumbsup:
    I want him to be the man of us two, protect me and tease me for being weak (in a friendly way) etc.
    I've had a few boyfriends like these, and I even followed one of them to a gym once (we were alone there) and I saw him lift huge weights without problem and when I struggled to even get those weights off the ground he teased me, felt my arms and said I was such a fragile little thing and then smiled kindly at me, lol.
    My arms looked like cooked spaghetti compared to his giant arms, and he was a lot taller than me, about 6'6". XD

Just wanted to hear if any other guys in here love feeling tiny and protected by a charming man like this. ^_^

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

i'm on the short side too, at 5'6'', but i don't have the fragility thing going on. it's the reverse actually. i'm highly independent and tend to be more a protector than the other way around.

3. Niaveproffessional

Niaveproffessional Guest

i am 6'4" 240lb and a former wrestler, so i kinda can't find a guy like this, though i want too so bad >.<
    i hate this phrase but i like to be the "girl" in the relationship ^^;
    i'm with you :)

4. Niaveproffessional

Niaveproffessional Guest

also to the guy above me i LOVE your trigun avatar :D

5. Puddingtame

Puddingtame Member

I'm only about 6' but I like to be the dominator or at least put up a good struggle lol, often feeling pinned down is great.

I love it likes this.
  6. learn2see

learn2see Member

I like intellectual guys with the same mindset as me. Preferably plays guitar, but most any instrument will do. Also I have a thing for sideburns and cigarettes. They can't be visual artists, that's my thing. If they're stronger than me, then they can protect me during the apocalypse, so that's just a bonus.

Not trying to be too specific here.

7. meridianwest

thanks:) does it mean anything? i just chose it cause it resembled me most out of the ones that were there. i didn't know it had any use outside hipforums. what's a trigun?

8. biteen1

biteen1 Member

Yeah, I'm the same. I like the feeling of being secure and protected and also of being 'the girl' and the the one whos not in charge in our relationship.

I like being dominated and I like to be the one being held and cuddled and to be the one who sits in his lap.

It's never ever the other way round and thats cool with me.

My b/f is also older/bigger/stronger than me, he works and has money and I dont because I'm at college. So it's him that spoils me and takes care of me.

Sexually, he's the boss, hes a 100% top and I love that. He gets off by getting me off whereas I get off because he gets me off. Does that make sense.

The fact that I submit to him and let him fuck me lots really turns me on.:love:

9. Michael86

Michael86 Guest

Heh, yeah I kinda mean it like that.
    It's also very important that the guy has this kind charm going on, because the whole point of this type of relationship kinda loses its "edge" if the guy doesn't have a wonderful personality.
    Being dominated and feeling generally super-weak and fragile compared to him is all great, but it has to be on a level of mutual respect so he always thinks of me as well. :D

10. meridianwest

somehow i attract the more sensitive type of guys, or 'weaker' as you put it. it's interesting because logically i prefer guys like myself: independent, strong and in control. but my physical attractions always end up on the other end of the spectrum, with guys who are more sensitive and have this fragility to them. i don't know why the hell it is like that. i don't think of them as weak though, even if they refer to themselves like that themselves. it takes a certain strength to completely open yourself to another human being, with all your weaknesses included. it's sexy, in my opinion.

11. biteen1

biteen1 Member

Yeah, well Josh is really nice, not just to me but to everyone. He is very generous and charming, but can be very serious sometimes, so I have to make him laugh.

12. Niaveproffessional

Niaveproffessional Guest

ah, sorry, trigun is one of the most popular animes of all time, steampunk western shoot 'em up set in a distopian future, i would really look into it meridian west ^.^
    (avatar is reverend wolfwood btw :p )

13. meridianwest

i'll look into it. i actually alr googled before you answered and will watch the thing. i'll see how it is. thanks for mentioning it.

14. Michael86

Michael86 Guest

Heh, have you ever tried wrestling with him or fighting him?
    I did that with my 6'6" tall ex loads of times and I was almost embarrassed at how easily he won everytime with no effort at all, I could struggle like crazy and he would still just lay me on my back in a few seconds and call me "poor little thing", then raise me up and pat me on my waist in consolation. xD
    I couldn't even surprise attack him from behind, because he would just lift me up and hold me out of reach until he got bored and put me gently on the floor again. xP
    I loved it, though. ^_^

But then again, I was 5'4", 110 lbs and slender - and he was a 6'6", 280 lbs bodybuilder with arms bigger than my thighs, so I never expected to have a chance. xP

15. biteen1

biteen1 Member

Yeah, we pretend fight sometimes also. He does martial arts and he's been teaching me, but I'm not very good at it. Our fights usually end up with me over his knee. haha It's just fun though nothing rough.

He can be rough sometimes, not very often but yeah, sometimes, and I must admit I like it. When we have sex we usually start of giving each other oral and then he will rim me and then he fucks me. It's not always in that order and sometimes he will use toys on me, but it's all about him getting me off which is great for me and he loves it to. Sometimes though he just comes up behind me and is very forceful and he makes me bend over and then he'll pull my pants down and lube me up and start pounding me really hard till he comes. I like it. It's like him telling me that hes gonna do what he wants and theres nothing I can do to stop him, even if I wanted to.

16. Puddingtame

Puddingtame Member

^ Sounds hot but I'm a fairly beefy tough guy myself. Still I'm young an would like emotion whcih feels like a bottom thing.

17. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

i'm 6'4" (when i last measured... i may be even taller now) and about 165lbs (yes i'm very underweight. i CANNOT gain weight even if i try) and i'm physically effeminate (excluding my height). my ex was about 7" shorter than me at least and weighed about the same, and the guy i'm currently pursuing is 6'1" and about 180lbs i think. i'm a major sub but it's nigh impossible to find someone bigger than me. but i seem to actually like the shorter guys (i'm also a lot stronger than i look.)

18. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I am a man every where else in my life - but when I am with a man and we are being intimate, I seem to easily become at his disposal. Now and then, I meet a guy who ends up be submissive, and that is a turn on, too - but, I really like the feeling of being submissive... not passive, by any means. I love being with a taller guy. I am 5'9". Anyone taller, even by a few inches, it becomes very easy for my to wrap my arms around his neck, and feel his paw on my back and my ass. It's a good place to start...