Any Other Bisexual Married Guys Fantasize About Being TOTALLY SEXUALLY DOMINATED By Another Man ?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by DaveTheBiGuy, Jun 24, 2019.

1. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm a married Bisexual BOTTOM with a few vivid Sexual fantasies that involve being TOTALLY SEXUALLY DOMINATED by another man that I wouldn't mind sharing with other like-minded guys if they're interested.
    Any other bi BOTTOMS have similar fantasies/experiences they'd like to share as well ??
    Bi Dom TOPS and Dom GAY TOPS with these fantasies or experiences are welcomed to chime in too. Lets share. And go.....

fredbis, Mfmca42, RK78 and 3 others like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I had fantasies but am now living them out with my wife's involvement.

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

As a Class A personality, I'm not into being dominated. Sex, male or female, is about sharing and giving your partner pleasure. Enjoy me sucking your cock but don't try to dominate me or it will be your last.

4. kol0601

kol0601 Members

i am vers but couples intantly put me sub so it would take work but i would love to be in one again. the last one i was in ended with me full of dick and strap on

Sissybrandy likes this.
  5. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

kol0601,
    Do tell more LOL

6. kol0601

kol0601 Members

not much to say they took turns fucking my willing ass. he would either fuck her ass or my mouth when she was fucking me. it was a good time all the way around

7. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

In a word........YES!

Josh987654321 likes this.
  8. HL Reynolds

HL Reynolds Members

OMG yes
    For decades I have fantasized about tied to bed posts and continually sucked off.
    Would love to fulfill this; always curious to find out how many times I can cum.
    Any decent normal bi-man in northern va available to fulfill decades-old fantasy?

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes I have with some added involvement. I suggested to my wife last weekend I'd like her and our "foursome" couple to dominate me with his cock and the two women's strap-on's. I want to 69 suck with Tom while the wives take turns pegging me and tenderly smacking my ass cheeks before Tom pounds me good and deep with his 9 1/2" cock and blows his load inside me. Three guys would be the ultimate but I'll take it with who is available. I've become an anal receiving slut...I've reversed the roles I had with my ex-wife...Who'd of ever thought? I seriously enjoy be fucked in the ass and I'm lucky to have another guy and two women very willing to satisfy my desires.

10. Steve Roberts

Steve Roberts Members

I like being submissive, for example: One of my my married guys was able to came. He wanted to walk in the front door with me waiting in the bedroom wearing panties laying on my stomach on my bed. I could hear him take off his clothes then felt him rub my butt then pull my panties down a little and start rubbing lube on my butt. He stuck a dildo in my boi pussy and worked it in and out and it felt so good. then he laid on his stomach so I could rim him and kiss his ass all over, then he rolled over and told me to kiss his balls and suck his cock, which I gladly did until he exploded his load in my mouth.

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

I love being dommed by a guy. One guy tied me, spanked me, then tied my hands around my ankles and did my ass so hard and rough. It was so great

Socal72 and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  12. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

I am a long-time-married, strong, well-built, very masculine, straight-acting, family man -- no one except the men with whom I climb into bed has ever suspected that I am in secret a total, total, TOTAL BOTTOM man -- I LOVE men and all the things they do to me in bed! I get all shivery inside when a man looks at me that way, and I can't WAIT to accompany him to a safe, secluded place to expose my nakedness to his seething man-lust when I first discover that he wants to FUCK ME! My insatiable craving for a man is to lie back naked in bed with my arms & legs & my heart & soul spread-eagled and open, and have him probe & plunder me and my deepest inner reaches, reaching in so very deep into every part of me & my life, to take total possession of me & USE me just as he pleases to vent his unbridled sex-lust deep into me -- to tongue-fuck my mouth & throat, and FUCK me and FILL ME WITH HIS HOT MAN-CUM over & over until we're both drained & sore & exhausted, and he's left no part of my body & mind & soul un-ravished, utterly claimed me as his most willing mistress in every way, in every place he can touch & take ...
    But I have never and WILL NEVER allow any man to dominate me in any way.

13. Topher1972

Topher1972 Members

One of my biggest fantasies is to be fucked by a guy with a long thick cock while sucking another. Both being heavy cummers, the one fills my mouth and the other explodes in my ass, cum running down my balls and sliding down my throat.

14. i constantly fantasize/dream of being some mans slut/slave

15. marc2021

marc2021 Members

If I had to label myself I'd say I'm vers only because I've had sex with plenty of women so I've always fantasized about what it's like to be on the other end and taking it all in

Uhardrodnme likes this.
  16. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Unless I am mistaken, versatile for bisexual men means they will either top or bottom. Correct me if I am wrong.

dd788snipe likes this.
  17. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

That's true. But he could still be a submissive bottom when other guys top him.
    I like "taking charge" and kinda controlling the pace when I have sex with my wife... Yet I'm the complete opposite when it comes to having sex with men. I'm a total bottom when it comes to gay sex, and I want/need/crave to be sexually dominated by sexy tops that have nice cocks. I am naturally sexually submissive with men, and I'd DEFINITELY prefer that the top I'm with to t"ake charge" and control the setting. For the right guy, I'd even be willing to become his totally submissive SISSY bottom bitch behind closed doors... Including having him locking my cock in chastity, to reaffirm that he's the one in control, and that I'm undoubtedly his submissive bottom

18. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Versatile is a term for bisexual or GAY men that will either top or bottom.
    I myself, am a total bottom with men. While I can appreciate a great ass on anyone (women or men), I've never had the desire to top another man. While I do enjoy anal sex with women, the idea of putting it in another guy's ass does absolutely NOTHING for me.
    Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot more bottoms out there than tops... Wether they're bisexual or gay

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Probably because...like in my case...Once you experience the pleasure you begin to crave it...Being fucked (by a man) is more pleasurable than fucking a man. I'd much rather fuck a woman in the ass myself and really had no desire to penetrate a mans ass.

dd788snipe and Uhardrodnme like this.
  20. Alwayshorny2020

Alwayshorny2020 Members

As a closeted bi man who is happily married I couldn’t imagine anything better. My ultimate fantasy is to be spit roasted over and over again. It gets me so horny thinking over being pounded by a nice cock while I’m forced to deep throat another.