Any old cann.com?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by LIP, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

did you post a link in a thread or something?

2. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Yes I sent her a link to this thread in her email.

She is one of the few on Canna. that I actually had her email.

I would never spam another forum.

I think I will go get banned using my other ids.:)

3. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

I was talking to McLeod...he said he got banned for fishing..Mrs. G would be cool to have over here..but I think she is done with internet forums..I could be wrong though.
    Hey UA..when you were Erceg, didnt you have a huge thread in the lounge where you showed pics of your grows?

4. LIP

LIP Banned

Erceg?!!!!!!???!!!!

No way! I thought UA was ericwt.

I've got cannabis campbell and chisme and that lot on msn - i'll send em an email.

5. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Nope I am ericwt. I never posted many photos of my grow at can.com, after what happened at overgrow.

You are right I am ericwt

6. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Oh that WAS to me...

Erm... do you mean did I stupidly announce that I was going to fish for people on cann.com, then ... aherm... yes :jester:

Anyway, whatever... it's only 10 days.

I don't know what they expect though, you spend time getting to know people online and you form a bit of a community and next thing half of them have been banned and the other third have fucked off because of it.

7. LIP

LIP Banned

Im quite enjoying that shitty site go downwards... bunch of cunts running it - was bound to happen. Im just glad i havnt got to put up with their shit anymore.

I wonder how much money they're losing.... silly cunts.

If only cann.com was a real place... they'd have so many molotovs flying through the windows right now hahaha...

It's in ruins... and i hope sundance and his **** army of moron mods are too!

Just goes to show, if you fuck with the sole purpose of the site... you dont have a site...

8. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Too true. Did they expect us regular posters to just leave and let our interactions just die. Im sure this isnt the first site to die, I dont know why they expected enything different.. all I know was as addicted as I was to that place, I couldnt just leave and never talk to Ya'll again.. and no offense guys, but especially Geo.

9. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

haha..

You do know that the mods over there read this thread...well hell, bobbong is even in this thread..haha..10 days..walk in the park...I got a lifetime ban for ????..well, maybe it is cause I said "fuck you" to P4B, FBR and Sundance in this thread..you should of seen the very kind emails I got from P4B..that guy is a total douche.
    LIP, you def should get CC and Chisme over here..both of them are cool..CC would love the opportunity of starting threads over here..he wont be stifled or deleted and I know he likes to start threads..
    UA, I get confused with the 2 names for some reason..I remember you before you were UA and when you took off..you had asked to be banned cause you were taking care of some business...

10. LIP

LIP Banned

I hope they read this:

To the mods/sundance/any other **** - If i were you, i'd start running now.

11. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

It is cause they dont give a fuck...I seen a advertisement from when Ron was selling the site and the main point was about UNIQUE visitors...it said they get 10,000 unique visitors a day..so, maybe it is not regular posters they want, just trying to cater to those who through search engines end up there..trying to pass a drug test or whatever...I look back at that site now and the threads are so boring, I fall asleep before I even click on it...I dont see how some of the people there even stay..but most everyone there is new..100 or so posts..a few regulars but most of them are growers...

12. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Yeah I kind of guessed from the start that would be the case. I wasn't sure initially as to whether even my presence here in the same cover I use there would go down. But I'm told in the ban that I can be a member of both sites (how gracious!) but obviously no advertising this place and of course no bitching about cann.com here either.

But I ain't bitchin' about nobody, ye hear! :bigear: Just having a whine about declining numbers and the fact that they think they have the right to splinter the community off into isolated cells.

We are supposed to come together, we are all fighting for the same cause.
    I got a few people in the rep system, but I expect possibly the mods have intercepted them and deleted them. I wasn't trying to fish anyone AWAY from there!

13. LIP

LIP Banned

Hahaahahaha - they expect us not to insult them on here... they're living a fantasy world if they think anyone will listen to THAT. What aload of old shit. Like their site. Shit!

I wish stinky and birdgirl would boot that SHIThole and come here...

I'm actually loving this... i can say what i've wanted to for ages and not piss about with bans and bullshit from moron moderators who are driving more people away than sundance!

14. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

the rep system is not private at all there...they say it is...but it is not..

15. skip

skip Founder Administrator

HUH? Well I was just about to close this thread until I came to the last post above...

I don't believe what I'm reading. They said you couldn't bitch about another website HERE? Do they think they control this website too?

If I've had to put up with ppl bitching about hipforums mod actions on other websites, so can they.

We don't allow ppl to plot attacks on other websites here. But you can bitch about them all you want. It's called FREE SPEECH, and now it's personal...

So go on, I'm not gonna shut down this thread now. No one censors what can and can't be said on this website. And anyone attempting to do that will regret it (karma comes back to ya).

I'll ask again that you don't use this site to coordinate attacks on other sites. But you can obviously contact ppl thru other means. That is YOUR RIGHT, YOUR FREEDOM to do. Don't let others tell you differently.

16. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Is Stinky an artist? If so I know him.

17. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

No I AM ASSUMING, first of all, that if i were to start bitching here about there, then there would I not longer be. That is all.

Thanks, but I have no intentions of doing either.

I'm glad about that. It one of the things about there that has driven a lot of people away from there.

Thanks for the feedback. Peace.

Stinky is a woman.

18. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

Pretty obviously. Too easy for people to use for hook ups.

19. LIP

LIP Banned

Stinky is a lovely woman from cann.com, and a great [possibly one of the best] growers i have ever met.

And thankyou for not shutting it down skip... now you got some idea of the shit we've all had to put up with...

a shit site run by a bunch of idiots!

20. LIP

LIP Banned

Indeed - i once got an infraction + ban for calling someone a **** and threatening to cut their arms off through the rep system.... what load of shit... it wasnt a threat at all... 'twas a promise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.