Any Ideas?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Jointman69, Apr 21, 2005.

1. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

Ill be getting my first tatoo next month when my dad comes back from overseas, and ive been trying to figure out what i want. For my first one i want something small to medium in size. I think im gonna end up with 3 tats, a giant wolf /snow scene on my back, something having to do with the ganj on my stomach and my first one on my bicep. most of yall know my personality on here, so anyone got ideas?

2. Barefoot Angel

Barefoot Angel Member

look through books at the tattoo parlor. Or even online. There are some cool tribal tats online. BUT - this is going on YOUR body for the rest of your life (or until you save up lots of money for laser removal) so its ultimatly something that calls to you.

3. FaeryMoon

FaeryMoon Member

Yeah, you should definitely look online, there's some cool stuff that you can find. Go to about.com and they've got a bunch of tat galleries in different categories. I definitely agree that you should get something that calls to you, because when I saw the fairymoon painting in my sig, I was like, that's it. So now it's huge on my back, and it's been there almost two years. I think that when you see it, you'll just know! What are you thinking about getting that has do to with ganj?:p
    I think this is kind cool... http://tattoo.about.com/cs/tatart/l/blgallery.htm[​IMG]

4. Elle

Elle Senior Member

The only thing I can tell you is shop around! Really take the time to compare different artists' work and make sure you are going to the best of the best......or atleast someone really good cause there are waiting lists for the "best of the best";) Maybe get with an artist and tell him your ideas and see what he comes up with. Most artist will draw something up for you for a small fee if you don't want to draw your own. Or you could maybe draw something up and have them tweak it.

5. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

well i cant get anything yet cuz my dads getting his first one when i get mine and although he doesnt care if i smoke he wouldnt approve of a tat having to do with bud. the one tatoo i reall really really want is one like lloyd banks(from g-unit) has on his forarm. i know i shouldnt get sumthin just cuz a rapper has it, and thats not why i want it, i want it cuz its sucha kickass tat, its a big ass pot leaf with dollar signs between it. thanks for the suggestions and help guys and girls :)

6. stormyy

stormyy Member

Check out bmezine.com they have a ton of pictures and experiences to look at and read. Its by far the most informative site about body modification on the web.