Any ideas??

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by hip healer, Dec 30, 2004.

1. hip healer

hip healer Member

i only got one bowl left, and i want to get high, really high. how should i got about doing this with household object (im used to smoking bongs n shit). i was thinking of making a steem roller and getting a balloon(sp) and blowing the smoke in the balloon till the bowl was cashed and hit the balloon. anyone got any ideas??

2. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

Waterfall bong, all you need is a 2 liter bottle (or any similarly large container), a bowl, a knife and water, and you're smoking in under 10 minuites

3. hip healer

hip healer Member

thanks for the advice but i already got it done. soda pop can pipe, the breath in a plastic bag until no more smoke is left. multiple breaths off one hit. effective way of making your bowl last.

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

lol, when i first started reading this... i thought you wanted to get high with household objects..... like hair spray or permenent markers lol

5. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

though, a pipe is one of the least efficient ways you could have smoked your bowl to get really high, i would think...

6. irish151

irish151 Member

^ i agree, a bong or even a steamroller would have fucked u up so much more.

7. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

you shoulda used a gravity bong, you can pack enough for one hit so you dont waste any and they fuck you up pretty good in my opinion.

8. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

i suggest get more weed if you want to get high

pop can and inhaling the hit from the bag proboly was disgusting

just make a bong