Any Girls Do Anal Only?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by The Backdoor Man, Nov 16, 2008.

1. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

I knew a couple in high school that was religious and did exclusively anal to remain pure lol. But i have never met anyone who ONLY does it, but i imagine they do exist. Though i do wonder about the amount admitting it in this thread.

2. disruptive

disruptive Member

Isn't that a contradiction? If you knew a couple how had anal exclusively, how can you say you never met anyone who only does anal?

What do you wonder?

3. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

The amount of guys claiming they have been with anal only girls, and the amount of girls admitting to it. With these type of boards you always have to take exploits like this with a grain of salt. I've been with a decent amount *in my mind anyway* of women and have never had one particularity over enthusiastic over anal. Either they would do it from time to time because i liked it, or would do it from time to time because they loved it. But on a whole it was usually pussy sex with the occasional anal maybe 1 time a week or a couple times a month. I just can't imagine it being something that many girls would be into.

4. barolo

barolo Guest

Well, you imagine wrong. My wife is a case in point. I wouldn't say she's "exclusively" anal but not far away. We will often start off with vaginal but it always ends up in her arse because she cums harder that way.

We had a discussion recently about the most erotic experiences we've had together: with one exception (a secret blowjob she gave me at an office party) every one she listed was anal: the first time I fucked her ass missionary (the look on her face was something I will always remember); being sodomised in her office; the time I took her ass between courses at a restaurant - it quickly became obvious there was a common theme here.

Turns out the thing she loves most is when there is no vaginal and the initial entry is anal: in fact, she recently got pissed off at me because I wanted to do one thrust into her pussy before taking her rear.

Our sex life over the 10 years we've been together has progressed from 50/50 to 90/10 a/v: I doubt we'd ever become "exclusively" anal, but it is a possibility. And it's her choice, not mine.

Katravenclaw likes this.
  5. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

Anal orgasms are impossibly amazing. I sure as hell won't say I don't do anal only though.

6. myttia

myttia Member

i cant read through your double negative and be sure of what you mean... so tell us :)

I am pretty much anal only... i just get so turned on thinking about him back there, instead of in front - the whole idea of excluding my pussy means its so wrong and dirty! and that turns me on hugely. we havent got him all the way in he's so big but we havent fucked up front in like... 6 months? (kinda hurts me too much up front anyway, Id rather have him in back)... so, we do exist!

7. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

Double Negative? I think you mean saying orgasms are impossibly amazing. What I mean by that is the orgasms I have felt through anal seem almost like the body is impossible of producing it. That's all I meant, Your hubby sounds amazing your so lucky.

8. lePouvoir

lePouvoir Guest

I was talking to someone about this recently and she was saying one of the most attractive things for her is the idea of subverting her body -- and getting even more pleasure despite doing it the "wrong" way. Very thought-provoking, and very hot.

9. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

Well, I sometimes prefer anal to vaginal. I can't say I ONLY do anal, but there was like a 6 month stretch where I didn't have any vaginal, and it was all anal.

10. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

Maybe your man was more generous to you during those six months?

11. Jocelyn001

Jocelyn001 Member

I dunno. It's just, like, anal was just hitting the spot! I love the feel of the stretch!

12. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

I know the feeling. When the craving is there is very hard to resist.

13. azalea_mae

azalea_mae Member

I had a year of anal only with a guy I dated before I got married. I'm not going to lie, I just did it for the mind blowing orgasms. My husband now could take it or leave it :(

14. iluvpleasure

iluvpleasure Member

:(

15. disruptive

disruptive Member

Take it or leave it?! Was he dropped on his head as a baby or something?

16. Ivory62

Ivory62 Senior Member

Lots of men have the view that anal (even with a woman) will turn you gay or is a sign of repressed homosexual tendencies. Rubbish, of course, but some men think that.

17. azalea_mae

azalea_mae Member

Probably more than once.

This might be his reasoning. Funny that he'll lick and stick a finger in my ass though.

18. nonco55

nonco55 Member

Hmm.... perhaps a pre-op transsexual.

19. myttia

myttia Member

no was wondering if you are actually anal only or not. and yes, the orgasms are great :)

20. myttia

myttia Member

i think I crave the stretch too more than the fullness specifically or the friction. of course they all play a part, but sometimes we play with toys so its not just the closeness, sometimes we're just naughty.... my 1" toy really doesnt give me any stretch at all, i just use it to get the wetness inside all over for the next big thing...

what size do you girls use to get 'the stretch'? im trying to figure out where im at in terms of getting my guy in me far enough to get to the thickest part lol... still a challenge!