Any girlies have their hood pierced?

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Elle, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Elle

Elle Senior Member

Cause I have a question, but Ima wait and see if I get a response first before I ask. ;)

2. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

nada.. you may want to post in love and sex forum as well... you may get more of a response :D although the thought has crossed my mind a few times...

3. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

mememememe i do i do! :)

4. Elle

Elle Senior Member

well the question really doesn't have anything to do with love or sex so I think it's best here, mainly just a piercing question.:)
    Lucy, well I have the ring in that it was pierced with like 6 years ago, it's a silver hoop with a metallic ball connecting the two sides ( so you get an idea of what it is) and I have no idea how to take it out. The ball doesn't loosen like it does on belly rings.....atleast mine doesn't. I'm not sure I want to take it out yet but I was thinking about it and realized I have no idea how to get it off. Just wondering if anyone had the same problem or knew what to do...I thought I'd ask here before calling a piercer and saying "uh how do I get this ring out of my vagina?":p hehe. My exboyfriend once suggested I use boxcutters.......I dunno.

5. Crayon

Crayon Member

Ok...what you need to do here is get some pliers.

I know,it sounds scary,pliers near the crotch...but bear with me here.

Take those and put them IN the ring so you can pull the ring apart.

That ball is being held in there with tension,so you need to loosen the tension holding it in.

If not pliers, get someone to grab it and pull the ring in opposing directions. That will pop the ball out too,if they are strong enough.

6. Elle

Elle Senior Member

pliers:eek: haha....ok. Yeah I figured the ball is just way too tight, so I guess I'll have to do it that way. Thank ya!

7. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i had a round bellybutton ring when i first got it pierced, and it took me forever to get it out. I used pliers though, and it hurt from all the tugging and pulling. But still, sounds like the only solution. The one in my hood is just a curved barbell though, and ive never taken it out...my lip ring is a hoop too, but ive never tried to take that one out...but anyways, good luck! After having it in for 6 years, your crotch is going to look naked without it! lol

8. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

the ball isnt a twisty ball its a ball which has two little notches on either side that the ring sits into holding it in with *as said before) tension. if you hold the ring part with your fingers on both hands and push with your thumbs this may well get it out without the need of pliers :) but carefull they are a bitch to put back on again.

9. Elle

Elle Senior Member

My belly ring comes off easily. Too bad its not the other way around:rolleyes: Cause it isnt'a good feeling having to tug on the ring down there. Hmmm....I may just decide not to take it out for a while. Thanks for the replies girls!