Any FTM hippys here seeking rural farm life

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by ForgetThisEmail, May 6, 2012.

1. ForgetThisEmail

ForgetThisEmail Member

I am an old hippy but i am a PO MTF. I have a nice little farm in the country. I am seeking someone who is settled in their ways and not into running around back to cities and back here. If your seeking a simple farm to live on get back to me. I am 14 yrs PO and basically a celibate. Oh i am in central Pa 50 miles from a large city. So if your looking to get out into the country without the issues of relationships get back to me here.

2. HerbalSupplement

HerbalSupplement Guest

Explain more I'm interested, what does the abbreviations stand for?

3. HerbalSupplement

HerbalSupplement Guest

I did not relise this was in the gay section, I am complelty stoned n now I relised it, I am not gay lol No offence to anyone

4. ForgetThisEmail

ForgetThisEmail Member

Hey i am not gay either. I am a male to female who is seeking a female to male to share my farm. I am not even seeikng a relationship just a platonic partner.

5. ForgetThisEmail

ForgetThisEmail Member

I have a small farm in central Pa and well its kind of rustic as in chamber pots and poop in buckets with sawdust and well it seems many people are too much like city slickers and need a bath every day and a flush toilet. Whats with that? I know when i went to rainbow fest as far back as the 70's and 80's we always dealt with the rustic way of living. Anyway i am seeking a helper here to share in this almost off grid farm and home here. I just had a woman from belgium leave after one day because she couldn't handle the poop bucket or sleeping in the basement which was very cool on a hot summer night.. She had to have her own room down there and i do have seperate rooms on the upstairs floor but i sleep in the livingroom because i take care of my 89 yr old mom who can't go upstairs.. anyway where are the rustic living peeps?

6. ForgetThisEmail

ForgetThisEmail Member

Oh i don't smoke herb because well its illegal here in Pa but i do have a drink after a hard days work in the garden..

http://directory.ic.org/22661/Centra..._minded_people

NOTE: I am transgendered too and so legally i am female but live as a cross gendered peep

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i really hope you find a good person but you gotta admit that is one tiny needle in a big ass haystack. good luck in your search.

8. alexG

alexG Guest

Looking to leave the city life, drama, relationships and overly stressed life behind. The ultimate life for this post op ftm is a horse and a rural lifestyle anywhere in this good old US of A. Where can a middle aged black ftm fulfill the dream?? Always peaceful.