Any fans of Crowley's works here?

Discussion in 'Metaphysics, Philosophy and Religion Books' started by ClintonsSon, Jun 20, 2013.

1. DeputyHawk

DeputyHawk Members

Crowley indeed lived a very fascinating life and his multitude of books are a great source for any occultist. Some of his ideas in relation to Thelema also resonate with me as well. One of his pupils, Kenneth Grant, is also worth looking into if you're interested in the 'darker' side of spirituality. He has many writings relating to the Qliphoth, sex magick cults, extraterrestrials, etc. His writings on the supposed astral links to Crowley and HP Lovecraft are interesting to say the least. As far as Dion Fortune goes, I have her "Mystical Qabalah" which I haven't really finished. The christian overtones do rub me the wrong way which is one of the reasons why I never got around to finishing it. I've found other sources on that particular subject that were more to my liking. Nonetheless, it is a good source.

2. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Currently reading The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie. Discusses quite a bit of Crowley's works.